Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
It will be out, when it's ready. Give them time until Monday next week.
They can't release the patch now, even if it's ready, since they all have to follow agreements. And we all know, what happens, when agreements are broken.
Just relax for another week and give them a break. They have a life too, you know.

I do believe the delay has a very good reason(s).
First: without the console market, the game would be much smaller, due to lack of founding... About 1/3 of the size we enjoy today. So; would the game be so epic, with only White Orchard, Temple Isle, and Kaer Morhen?? CDPR must respect all markets, when they choose to play with last-century consoles.
And second; Since one big objective for CDPR is to get the patch in sync, what if they realise to PC, and one (or more) functions/fixes/"stuff" would not pass console certification, and it cant get fixed? Then we are out of sync again, and mission goal failed. And that is some big, RED (phun intended) marks on a business review. And that gets people fired.

So, welcome; into the real world of money talks...

doesnt make much sense to delay it another week if they are just waiting for Sony and MS certification... i guess once they are close to release date, they release notes and closely afterwards the patch..

Excuse you? I really don't give a damn if you play the game on PC. CDPROJECTRED has established itself is a company that supports GAMERS. Period. End Point. Full Stop. All markets, that is PC and Console, contribute to the business and thus all consumers have equal share in the outcome. Unfortunately, some of us don't have the $ to lay out for the high end game system that you use. Are we to be punished for that? To hell with that if you think so. The $60 I laid out for the game is the same you did. My system is not cheap. It's the one I use. And up to this point, you have been patched faster. And now you're upset because the latest huge one is delayed because the company is making a smart move and sending a fix to everyone's benefit, at the same time? This is the complaint of an entitled PC user, and this crap has to stop. I don't care if you don't like consoles. They aren't going anywhere. They're good business, so chill, wait for the patch like the rest of us, and just enjoy the damn game...

Two hours to go apparently patch is on steam ( download time meh ).

Never mind art book and stuff .

Last edited:
why PC users have to wait for the console?
what the problem is to release 1.07 for the PC now?
Sorry translate.google.

Microsoft/Sony certification process can take up to a full week
That's why it is ridiculous for PC Gamer to wait these agreements. If PC patch is done, just release it, this is simple.
Excuse you? I really don't give a damn if you play the game on PC. CDPROJECTRED has established itself is a company that supports GAMERS. Period. End Point. Full Stop. All markets, that is PC and Console, contribute to the business and thus all consumers have equal share in the outcome. Unfortunately, some of us don't have the $ to lay out for the high end game system that you use. Are we to be punished for that? To hell with that if you think so. The $60 I laid out for the game is the same you did. My system is not cheap. It's the one I use. And up to this point, you have been patched faster. And now you're upset because the latest huge one is delayed because the company is making a smart move and sending a fix to everyone's benefit, at the same time? This is the complaint of an entitled PC user, and this crap has to stop. I don't care if you don't like consoles. They aren't going anywhere. They're good business, so chill, wait for the patch like the rest of us, and just enjoy the damn game...
wow calm down, you're a console gamer, good for you. You don't have money to buy a PC, sad for you. But this is not a reason to talk like this.
I do respect console and PC players, I use these 2.
"Smart move from CDPR to delay the PC ?"
What is smart about this? When another company delay the PC version of a game to fix things, I don't think that's unfair. I don't complain and scream like hell, just that all the versions comes out at the same time.
Until now, CDPR had released patches for PC's version first, it was natural, they were done first and didn't needed console's agreements. Now, if Console's versions are done first ,I won't find this unfair if they release it first.

Last edited:

I don't care for Sony and Microsoft's certification process on their consoles,it's not entitlement
in fact you act like you're entitled to have the same release window as an open platform.

My 1.07 question goes unanswered...

Was wondering if they removed any lootable containers, and also if they "balanced"..a.k.a. nerfed prices on weapons, armor, alchemy items, and crafting mats we sell to the vendors? Would really like to know this before I install the patch, as I can't undo it once it's on my console, unless I start over and don't patch at all..which leaves me susceptible to a lot of bugs.

Man no one is forcing you If you don't want it then just don't use it :)

That is the ultimate strawman argument. What if they put in planes tanks and star wars stuff. Someone can always say "if you don't like it don't use it".

No one has really given any logical reason other than they want it because it's too hard for them to make a decision on what to keep or take. This greatly dumbs down the game.

So not only do they do this they also decide to delay it for the PC just because Microsoft takes forever to certify. Might as well cancel my expansion pack order if this is how they want to go.

Last edited:
Damnit anyway!! My post got moved AGAIN..Cripes, can I get an answer on this?? Is it that hard to tell me, so that I may make a decision as to whether or not I want 1.07 or not?? JEEZUS!!! This is the 2nd time my post got redirected and buried..

Top Bottom