What's the hold up on 1.07?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor thing, but during Triss' final quest, the cutscene shows her constantly with a fireball on her hand. It continues like that even during the dialogue that follows. Is that going to be fixed?

did anybody else had some strange mirror like object floating around when discussing with Keira Metz whether she should go to Radovid or rather go to Kaer Morhen? it is small piece, looking like a collar, floating around their necks or face..
Yes, and my friend also had the same glitches so I guess they are common.

Holding back PC patch because of console certification?

Why, CDPR?

This is a pretty silly move, I saw a post of your son Steam stating you want to release them all together. What reason do you have for doing this?

There's no need to make PC wait, this isn't a cross platform title that requires all versions to be updated at once.

• RED Point
Reactions: Fuz
Oh for the love of...just chill.

Pretty sure CDPR know a little more of the how and why of releasing patches than any of us.

Oh for the love of...just chill.

Pretty sure CDPR know a little more of the how and why of releasing patches than any of us.

Judging by this move, it wouldn't appear that they do.

Maybe you should take your own advice anyway, you seem much more worked up than I am. :)

Just wait for it. As if your life is dependent on it. Chill.

Silly response, of course we /can/ wait, the point there's no good reason to force us to wait.

It's a really pointless move.

Judging by this move, it wouldn't appear that they do.

Maybe you should take your own advice anyway, you seem much more worked up than I am. :)

Silly response, of course we /can/ wait, the point there's no good reason to force us to wait.

It's a really pointless move.

:facepalm:

Yes the patch is ready however with as many fixes as there are they want to release it at the same time for everyone. It's not a big deal.

not great changed tho they dont change much if it dint contain quest fixedi count care less.... here is so muh stuff msiing like fixed more realistic loot and consqences

sea content end game fixes, sex scenes restored or fixes and so many others untortunately all the patches add very minor things that moders can do as well , please fix what modders CANT DO

I fail to understand why this "problem" warrants a new thread when there's already a long one discussing the delay on the patch. At this point all you're doing is whining, whining, and then whining some more.

I wish they would release it. I am torn between waiting and starting over (previous save after hitting Vellen for the first time) or just keep playing my current game.

To all the guys assuming the PC patch is done and should be available... I know I'm not the only one who has emailed their support address, but I am currently sending and receiving multiple emails to them dealing with a specific issue on the PC version.

Is it that hard to imagine they might still be trying to fix things before releasing the patch?

Guest 3841733

There's no proof that PC patch is even ready. There's no proof showing which platform CDPR is still working on. Gamers are just too impatient and eager to point fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom