Things you are hoping will be in the Expansions?

+
Things you are hoping will be in the Expansions?

Out of everything I am hoping for a final conclusion to Alvin sure he was probably Jacques but I want more of a finish to him expecially if you give his soul to the hunt, In my witcher playthrough

(which I hope we get questions asked cause my pc cant run witcher 3 so I have it on xbox)

Alvin was like a son to geralt, maybe not as strong as ciri but a real goodbye to him feels needed. I mean we could have him transfer to the future once he left in act 3 or 4 I forget the act he teleported away in and perhaps see him fall into madness then get taken away, would be a strong sense for geralt to find ciri if we see alvin lose. or something like that. also shani cause I romanced her in witcher 1 and well nothing in 2 was well a bit stupid. also the abilty to play as ciri and give her a relation ship everyone else is getting one what about ciri she needs some one to love too.
Any way those are my hopes whats yours?

Last edited:

Tuco

Forum veteran
Not just additional questlines. monsters and areas, but also some interesting revamp for the ordinary campaign. Something that would make me feel compelled to replay the whole game once more, rather than just trying the new content and then quitting.

Oh, and some expanded interactions with the major characters (more quests but also more "flavor dialogue" with them) wouldn't be too shabby.

I'd llke to see Iorveth make a return, or, at the very least acknowledge what happened to him. And please make it more thorough than you did with other characters (Saskia, Sile.)

I also want to see the Novigrad region fleshed out more. I'm hoping Blood & Stone does this since it starts in Oxenfurt. There are so many missed opportunities in Novigrad. And so many elements of their society that's left untouched. The game focuses on the religious persecution and criminal underworld almost to the exclusion of all other elements of their society. And TBH, that's pretty unrealistic. Normally if a city's criminal underworld was that powerful it would have an extremely weak economy (unless it was the center of an illegal trade that was in high demand, like Mexico.) And Novigrad is supposed to be "The wealthiest port city in the North!"

Besides that, I hope Blood & Wine has a really unique atmosphere to it; one that's different from the other four zones. And I hope the expansions do some really interesting things with choice & consequences. Since they're self-contained stories there is really no exscuse not to.

Last edited:

Tuco

Forum veteran
Since they are self-contained stories there is really have no exscuse not to. They should have the best choices & consequences in the entire game.
..Wait, are they? That's a bit of a bummer.
I thought they were supposed to integrate in the main campaign somehow.

I thought they were supposed to integrate in the main campaign somehow.
The devs haven't confirmed or denied anything about it. I just assume they are because it makes sense. How else are they going to fit them into the game without messing up the main quest? Plus, making the expansions like independant short stories is true to the format of the Witcher novels.

Last edited:
1. Post-romance content. My Geralt has ended up alone in both playthroughs because there's practically no gameplay "payoff" for making a choice. I'd like a lengthy quest with the woman of your choice AND a conciliatory quest with the other woman.

2. Saskia and Iorveth would be nice, although Saskia would be difficult given her potential fate in TW2.

3. King of Beggars vs Cleaver vs Eternal Fire quest to control Novigrad. The King of Beggars talked about it when we first meet, but nothing ever came of it. Plus I haven't killed enough witch hunters and Eternal Fire priests to be satisfied.

Last edited:
In no specific order:
-More interaction with Geralt's companions (Triss, Yennefer, Ciri, Zoltan, Dandelion, etc.). Largely, I'd like to see more dialogue between Geralt and these folks.
-Shani having a big part to play, not just showing up as a cameo to just placate the fanboys who want to see her make an appearance.
-More quests in Novigrad/Oxenfurt, to further flesh out that part of the map.

For Blood and Wine... I want no rainy weather, the occasional breeze is fine. I want squirrels, frogs, dragonflies, fire breathing dragon(s).
More realistic looking birds in flight and formation, more sex and nudity, more voice actors. I wan't to just stumble upon quests while I explore, instead of useing the notice board all the time.New monsters, new animals and More finisher moves for Geralt, more unlockable/assignable combat moves for Geralt. I want to be able to sit in chairs, or sleep in a bed at an inn, and have it connected to the meditation rest option. I want a 3D model of Geralt, that I can spin a full 360 degrees with the right stick. I want to thank CDPR team devs for continuing to be so awesome. :)

Last edited:
More quests involving Scoiatel which relates to the previous series, and other important casts which haven't got the chance to appear in the third would be really nice. :)

Another user interface.

Lore, gameplay, storywise? I'll take what's on the menu.

Moooooooore monsters, lots of them, there is a lot to choose from.Bring back them from TW1 or make new ones.

"Detective"/Contract quests that actually requires you to use your brain for once instead of activating your Bat-vision and following a red trail to a monster(puzzles,riddles, maps/books that you actually have to read and pick clues from, possibilities to actually fuck up quests)

More interaction with story important characters, more optional "filler" dialogue.

I want Iorveth and Saskia to come back.

Iorveth & Saskia call on Geralt to help them track a monster terrorising Vergen. The creatures MO is such that it only attacks humans, sucking the marrow out through fluted mandibles, and while it hasn't yet developed a taste for the other varieties available there are growing casualties even in the elder races which the superstitious among them claim is the ill-wind carrying the incomprehensible sounds the monster blows out its marrow-suckers when its not sucking marrow, which has a disorienting effect on Elves causing a smoky semi-blindness, a raging buttered-parsnip fetish, and eventual defenestration by proxy, meanwhile every Dwarf finds themselves forgetting all about gold, remembering rather a lusty sonorous golden-voice that effortlessly roused their passions, all the while they instinctively loiter around upper-floor windows, occasionally hocking a loogie down on the Gnomes below, rapidly descending into a hole of their own making, communally kicking eachother for coming out of hibernation in TW3 and not waiting for their own, safer, franchise.

SOoo visit Vergen again with Geralt, see how Freedonia is coping with multi-this & multi-that, strange new concepts like inclusivity, and the promise of renaissance for the freaks. Catch up with old friends, see what fun Witcherworlds famously gamey Dwarfs can have with Henselts corpse, and find out if there really is any truth in that winged flute-playing love-child rumour.

Order now the Witcher expansion: "Fine Words Butter No Parsnips !" ;)

I want CDPR to double the number of contracts, side-quests, treasure-hunts and main story-missions. I NEED MORE WITCHER FFS!
Is that really too much to ask for?

Top Bottom