Geralt is Askigng Me.. WHY??

+
Geralt is Askigng Me.. WHY??

Last night Geralt is continuously asking me... Why we are still in White Orchard & not going further in velen ?? He looked very angry so what to do now ?

Actually I want to tell him about 1.07 patch but as I don't know the proper change log & release date so I prefer not to tell him :(

What answer should I give him ?

Last edited:
Last night Geralt is continuously asking me... Why we are still in White Orchard & not going further in velen ?? He looked very angry so what to do now ?

Actually I want to tell him about 1.07 patch but as I don't know the proper change log & release date I prefer not to tell him :(

What answer should I give him ?

Tell him to meditate until it's out.

Tell him to meditate until it's out.

He was happy when he got 1.06 updates on 15th June but that last for only few days & I think from 17th June he is in Meditation mode so he is talking with me through Meditation only. It seems like his patience are over...hahahaha

Last edited:
Tell him to Level up!!!! Im level 7 in White Orchard. :D Im still hunting and exploring everything!

Tell him to Level up!!!! Im level 7 in White Orchard. Im still hunting and exploring everything!

Are you kidding me ?? How you reach level 7. I too complete all main / side / contact quests properly in suggested level as well I explorer everything too from earth to water & Now my Witcher is meditating out side White Orchard Inn for further journey.

I am on level 5 are those monsters spawning again & again ?

Last edited:
Are you kidding me ?? How you reach level 7. I too complete all main / side / contact quests properly in suggested level as well I explorer everything too from earth to water & Now my Witcher is waiting out side White Orchard Inn for further journey.

I am on level 5 are those monsters spawning again & again ?

I don't know if I'm willing to give away my secret on reaching level 7. :secret:Oh, and I didn't compete any main/ side / contact expect for Lilac & Gooseberries and Viper Quest. :blink:

Reaching level 5 is about right when you finished all main, side, contact quests in White Orchard.

Secret Giveaway :secret:
All I did was keep killing the Nekkars to level up.

Secret Giveaway

hahaha.. Thanks but My Witcher is already bored & really don't want see those bad looking monsters again ?& again just to earn few xp from them.

& btw that's not a secret man In most RPG type games gamers are doing that thing.. keep killing spawning monsters to gain level for powerful weapon & armors. As you can see in my previous post I ask the same thing that are monsters spawning ? ;)

hahaha.. Thanks but My Witcher is already bored & really don't want see those bad looking monsters again ?& again just to earn few xp from them.

& btw that's not a secret man In most RPG type games gamers are doing that thing.. keep killing spawning monsters to gain level for powerful weapon & armors. As you can see in my previous post I ask the same thing that are monsters spawning ? ;)

Im sure no one ever got to level 7 in White Orchard. :p I wouldnt go after Nekkars in Velen to level up. :D

Let me give you something to do in White Orchard:

Find many Honeycomb as you can, i got like 116 Honeycomb. They are good for selling $$$
Try and kill Chorts for fun and I suggest that you reload after killing it. I did killed it! It took me 30-45 mins to kill it. One hit and youre dead! (Death March!)
Try to bankrupt blacksmith's gold. I think i found a way.

Find many Honeycomb as you can, i got like 116 Honeycomb. They are good for selling $$$
Try and kill Chorts for fun and I suggest that you reload after killing it. I did killed it! It took me 30-45 mins to kill it. One hit and youre dead! (Death March!)
Try to bankrupt blacksmith's gold. I think i found a way.

hahaha lol seriously ?? Thanks but nope my witcher is not at all interested in doing those things ;)

Good grief. Still? You haven't been playing since May 19 have you? ::)

I'm 200+ hours into Witcher 3, and I've yet to see Skellige or even all of Velen. I know how to savour my time and squeeze the hours out of a great game. :happy:

I just wonder how you people(fellow savourers of games if you will) will react when you're riding next to
Hanged Man's Tree
, the starting point in Velen, for the first time. How will you react, having spent so much time in White Orchard, when you realise you have an even bigger world before your feet? And how big. I once thought White Orchard a big area. It is. Until you leave it behind. You may receive quite the shock if you're having so much fun in White Orchard.

On topic, I'm also waiting until patch 1.07 is out. Just adding a storage chest will make me craft and test even more armour, though no previous patch has made me stop playing the game. What I'm saying is this, a few hours playing with patch 1.06 in Velen won't change much. Have fun! ^_^

EDIT: I'm not going to wait around a month for the patch though. I thought it was days at most.

Last edited:
Speaking of the new patch. When it finally comes out (a month from now) I think Ill do my 4th play-trough.
Yesterday I saw I guy (on here) who said he made it to skellige as a level 4. That sounds like fun.

What I really wanna do is complete it the best way possible for getting the maximum ammount of XP. There should be a guide on what order you should do every missions so you dont miss out on XP.

Can you ask Geralt if he knows about any guides like that?

Speaking of the new patch. When it finally comes out (a month from now) I think Ill do my 4th play-trough.
Yesterday I saw I guy (on here) who said he made it to skellige as a level 4. That sounds like fun.

What I really wanna do is complete it the best way possible for getting the maximum ammount of XP. There should be a guide on what order you should do every missions so you dont miss out on XP.

Can you ask Geralt if he knows about any guides like that?

I searched for a list of quests by level and found nothing... looks like any prospective walkthrough authors got themselves an opportunity here!

ou haven't been playing since May 19 have you?

Yehhh Why ?

1] I saw many bug reported threads in Tech forum so I thought its good to wait rather then playing & ruining all the fun.
2] Free DLC's I want to enjoy every dlc & on proper level so this is another reason.

Finally I really don't want to complete the game just to complete the game ;) :)

---------- Updated at 01:58 PM ----------

Ok as i thought & guessed before that CDPR going to release 1.07 patch on nice date 10.7 but seems like its not going to happen as still we don't have full change log.

I was decided to tell Geralt about 1.07 patch tonight but now I am in real danger as I don't have any news on new patch. I am so afraid what Geralt is going to do with me tonight as he is already desperate to meet yennefer :(

Top Bottom