replaying the game after main story?

+
replaying the game after main story?

Wondering if its worth it, i did i think all of the side quests that involve main characters, i didnt do all contracts and such

anyone here currently replaying?

I'm currently replaying it for the 3rd time, changing choices here and there and stumbling over Side-Quests i didn't find earlier.
But i'm actually sweetening the pot with some new mods at every Playthrough.
For the 4th im waiting for 1.07 and the update of Better Combat Enhanced. Bet this will get interesting.

I totally miss the point of replaying it. There's no change in the main quest to be expected, so no reason to replay except to do different side quests. There also is not enough variation in combat/character customisation that it would really matter to replay with a different build.

Last edited:
I think you should wait for an Enhanced Edition, when CDP release all the contents I believe they cut from this version. Just my thoughts !!!

Probably until the end of time... :p

Myself, I wait at least until the first expansion is out.

Yeah I just can't bring myself to play the same content so soon, when I know all the quests and what's going to happen and how to complete everything.

When the first expansion comes out, I'll raise the difficulty and try again (if the expansion is actually big/good enough).

Wondering if its worth it, i did i think all of the side quests that involve main characters, i didnt do all contracts and such

It totally worths. Maybe scratch out the contracts or so but in the main and side quests I enjoy choosing different dialogue options and have different consequences. And also you can play in death march if you've been playing in lower difficulties.

I played the game start to finish twice, and I think it's worth it. Some of the quests play out quite differently based on the decisions which you make (e.g. the Baron's story arc). The contracts were all worth completing, as well, and I'm sure that you overlooked some of the side quests (well, at least I did the first time 'round). You can also choose to romance a different character if that's your thing.

Personally, I'm going to wait a while. I already beat the game on Death March and did a completionist playthrough (well, everything except Gwent), so I'm thinking I'll jump back in when the Triss fixes have been implemented, and the two expansions are out. Then it should feel like a completely new game.

Top Bottom