Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.

I hope this includes an option to completely disable shadows. That's the least you can do, if not add proper support of stereo 3D.

Last edited:
Is there any record for Highest click on single link ? as I think I clicked News link so many times to make or break this record :rofl:

Is there any record for Highest click on single link ? as I think I clicked News link so many times to make or break this record :rofl:

i clicked on it so many times my hand is hurt lol, i bet its more time than you would need to click to kill that Level 48 Archgriffin with Level 1 Geralt...

i clicked on it so many times my hand is hurt lol, i bet its more time than you would need to click to kill that Level 48 Archgriffin with Level 1 Geralt...

hahaha.. I hurt my finger, hand, brain & mouse left click :rofl:

ohhh & please don't spoil the game & use spoiler tag. I am still in White Orchard.

Last edited:
PC gamers are still waiting for patch just because consoles need some more time? Is that true?
I didn't see that directly confirmed. The wording kinda implies it, but it might be just a misunderstanding.
I would like to see it disproved.

Ok now who's going to answer my question ???

If I stretch rubber band beyond its capacity whats going to happen ? :rolleyes::innocent:

Last edited:
From our experiences, I can firmly say that 1.07 patch will be released next week, probably on Thursday or Friday. They often announce the change log one week before the patch.

Yeah i went ahead and finished hahaha couldn't take it, it was a test run the next 2 play throughs will mean business. But i wont start till the patch is released

Great!! But what about the "auto failed while completed quest-cave of dreams? Cant stand having a quest failed!!!! Or is there another way to not get it failed? Please fix or explain!!! Anyhow great game!!

Top Bottom