Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us the option to stop Yen "happy forced" kiss, That's a jerk move. Really?

Absolutely. I romanced Triss in every playthrough and I'm not planning to romance Yen in any of my future playthrough, but giving this option...
I don't know, if they add the option, I'm ok (after all, more choice's option is always better). But I will always see the first option (stoping the kiss) as a total jerk move.
Come on, this moment is about Ciri's return. She's so happy to see everyone. And you want to break the mood in front of her and making a scene with Yen at this moment, really ?

Last edited:

Well off to sleep, quick awesome pic of Triss from tumblr....

Beautiful, just freaking beautiful

I'm kind of tired of Yenmancers coming here asking or pretending we understand or change our opinion. Well I couldn't care less about Yennefer, I just want an option to remain neutral/cold towards yen, I want just an option not to care about her once the Djinn bs is done. I just want to keep a reassuring cold distance between me and her. It wasn't like this in the books? Don't care about the books. Stop bringing them up. Furthermore I want to put Yen in her place if she became a unreasonable btch. Don't care about the books, don't care AT ALL about Yen.

Feeling good now.

So much hate...nobody wants to change your opinion - it seems you cannot handle different opinions about Triss - maybe you should hit "ignore" button then.

Absolutely. I romanced Triss in every playthrough and I'm not planning to romance Yen in any of my future playthrough, but giving this option...
I don't know, if they add the option, I'm ok (after all, more choice's option is always better). But I will always see the first option (stoping the kiss) as a total jerk move.
Come on, this moment is about Ciri's return. She's so happy to see everyone. And you want to break the mood in front of her and making a scene with Yen at this moment, really ?

I may seem that way but I think it's fair to Triss. If you have to be a Jerk you want to make sure it's not toward your current lover. Trust me I have done that before it didn't end well. The couch wasn't comfortable.

I did too, some people were being negative about it and they passed their fears onto me. I was honestly excited once I saw it because Triss's inconsistencies and plot holes was the first thing he mentioned when he was asked about the problems with the game. Him stating it was just a small issue bothered me a bit, I felt that it wasn't going to get the attention it's supposed to be getting. I'm hoping they feel that it's small because they're confident they can easily fix it or because they had something up their sleeve to help them accomplish that.

Well, at the end of the day, he is still trying to sell copies of the game. Acknowledging the issue even at the risk of downplaying its scope to current owners risked some sales. Making it seem small and insignificant was only prudent so as to not offset any gains they would have made from having the interview published. This was a just a commercial for CDPR and TW3, the fact that he brought it up first is proof they know the level of this issue AND their confidence in getting it fix RIGHT!

EDIT: And when I responded to this almost an HOUR ago...I hadn't gotten to the NUTTYness of the night yet. Sheesh! If half of this 'conversion' had taken place in another area of this forum, the 'hammers' would have been as thick as thieves in Congress! Glad it got self-contained though...

Last edited:
Don't take offense to it they were just venting so we handed out the time out card. Lol

Naah I don't take any offense I just don't get so much hatred over character choices in games. I think we can have different opinions and stay civil...and discuss in peace

D: stop it

makes me so depressed every time man
Sorry, we love Triss so much, so we want to see her on every page.

---------- Updated at 04:02 PM ----------

Naah I don't take any offensee I just don't get so much hatred over character choices in games. I think we can have different opinions and stay civil...and discuss in peace.
Like said @zbum I'm in #teamTriss, but I love Yen too, just not so much as Triss and not like love choice for my Geralt.

I think what we should keep in mind is the situation here. Geralt just got his and Yen's daughter back, Yen hasn't seen Ciri in years and must have been extremely worried. So she is estatic with joy at Geralt succeeding to find her. Even if they have broken up, she still must have a lot of affection for Geralt. So a brief kiss born out of happiness isn't hard to understand. And of course Triss isn't gonna make a big deal out of it, because the fucking Wild Hunt is going to appear any minute.

I completely agree and have said so before myself. All it needs is a small addition to the animation that shows Yen realise what she's just done and look embarrassed about it. Maybe embarrassed isn't the right word, I'm not sure. I mean of course she's going to be affected by the turn of events but at the same time she doesn't strike me as the vindictive type. The scene doesn't work for either romance right now because of Geralt's stiff embarrassment. If he's in a romance with Yen, it plays a scene where he hugs and/or kisses her back. If he's in a romance with Triss, Yen should realise what she's done and try regain her composure.

Nothing wrong with tha,t just give Geralt to option to say no. After the last wish quest he is no longer her walking dildo to do as she commands at least in my play through so I like to say NO please.

I'll be agreed when CDPR make this in all possible lacks and inconsisence regarding Main Quests. All other changes in side quests, like romances, can wait

Absolutely. I romanced Triss in every playthrough and I'm not planning to romance Yen in any on my future playthrough, but giving this option...
I don't know, if they had the option, I'm ok (after all, more choice's option is always better). But I will always see the first option (stoping the kiss) as a total jerk move.

Hehehe the order of the options doesn't matter, I thought of it as the first because obviously I'm thinking way more of Triss than yen (that's clear) but it could be the second option. The thing is...the options TO BE there!, the order or how they're numbered...that's irrelevant it can be either way. I'm just putting out a suggestion that it can be easily ignored by the developers as is their right to determine which things goes and wich things don't, it's just how I see it could work for the players, after all, in this franchise or as any other franchise what matters is "Power to the Players" and if we can have more decision making options and respect our previous choices well...I guess that's good for all of us.

So having the option according to our romance chosing to allow the kiss or stop it I think it's good, it keeps you attentive and ready to click the botton of your choice and see what the dialogue will be regarding Triss and the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom