Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+
Completely unnecessary, imo. Care to explain the thought process behind this?

Yeah I don't know if I'm complaining for the sake of complaining, but it seems weird to both introduce storage, then remove the need for storage in the same patch.

Anyway, I look forward to carrying around stacks of weightless ingots and steel plates....

I was wondering if the "Can't Examine the pigs during Fool's Gold Quest" bug is fixed in 1.07?
I'd link to the post, but the forums won't allow me :/

Thank you CDPR for your hard work

Guest 3841733

Completely unnecessary, imo. Care to explain the thought process behind this?

And I guess sellable/dismantable crossbow bolts and the much needed option to turn off auto-draw/-sheathe is a bit further down the queue and wasn't quite ready to be implemented?

Can you explain the thought process why crafting components and alchemy ingredients should not weigh nothing so that it adds further annoyance to the gaming experience?

Will we have all missable gwent cards avalaible on 1.07 patch or in future patches ? Also is it possible for us to have a new game plus option in the future ? Thank you so much for this great game, all patches and all free dlcs ! :)

Yeah I don't know if I'm complaining for the sake of complaining, but it seems weird to both introduce storage, then remove the need for storage in the same patch.

I don't know about you, but I'll be throwing a ton of spare crap from my inventory, it wasn't all flowers and ingots taking up space

Thank you!
Many things we gamers asked, like a stash for items, a book exclusive tab, weightless alchemy items, etc..
You guys are putting in game. This is the way developers should do.
Congratulations.

CLAYWICH MERCHANT FIX?!?!

Why is this not on the 1.07 patch? I think it's definitely time someone from CD speaks up on this topic.
As a consumer I feel neglected, and as an achievement hunter I feel slapped in the face. I know i'm not the only one.

This issue has been around for two months. It's been under your noses since then.

Right here:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...ess-in-velen-no-key-bug?p=1831755#post1831755

Vintage Tribe, one of your staff, had this to say on page 1
Thanks for all the feedback guys.

We are aware of this issue (despawning bandits/ lack of key) and currently working on a solution. Fix for this will arrive along with one of the upcoming patches.

Happy hunting, witchers!

This thread has approximately 48,000 views, 15 pages, and 140 responses. It's one of your biggest tech support threads, and it's been around for 2 MONTHS. 2. MONTHS.

This is incredibly unusual, and for whatever reason the thread is no longer marked as "red". Is Vintage Tribe even apart of your staff? Where you ACTUALLY working on it since the 22nd of May? You obviously pay attention to people's bugs because some of this fixes are so minor, and honestly don't reallyl deserve any attention.

Everyone please bump and requote this if you see it.

I wouldn't be complaining about a fix if it was just discovered, but when achievement/trophy hunters all over the internet have been anticipating this for approximately 60 days and not continuing to progress through their game, it's time someone from CD steps up and addresses the reasoning behind the negligence towards this fix. it's not like you aren't aware of it.

Fixes an issue whereby the player's horse would often stop abruptly before bridges or other narrow passages.

I don't know how many times I've almost tossed something out of the window when this happened.

What about a fix for the person in distress for that merchant in Claywich? Where the leader sometimes disappears and you can't get his key. And in some instances even when you release him he doesn't appear in Claywich? I still need the gwent cards he's selling.

Will the horse canter/walking stutter be fixed in this patch? I hope it is, been waiting for a few patches to get this issue fixed I can't play the game because of it. :(

Indeed, Marcin, what about Magic Lamp quest ? Will patch 1.07 fix that bug ? I hope you will answer here.. because in private message you don`t answer in the last 2 weeks... Anyway, thank you very much for all other fixes..

- Geralt can get stuck in some areas with puddle and shallow water. the only way to get out is to load a previous save game.
- Geralt's face passes through the collar of Wolf armor in some scenes.
- on rare occasions if the player jump off the horse on a wet surface, Geralt behaves as if he's diving. (only while galloping)

Last edited:
Top Bottom