Bug Tracking Megathread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, here on the point next to marked fast travel post(on the map attached to this post) is npc Yanina, who has quest giver mark above her, but only talks random sentences, like that bugged druid in Skellige.

Attachments

• cdpr.jpg
    cdpr.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 131
1 + For Lieste

I dont have this problem. I was able to free all prisoners in Velen (Act 1) so far. Please be more specific what do you mean Drachenstern.

The problem exists for all users. The confusion is over the nature and cause of it. If you leave the area without killing all of the bandits and retrieving the key, the key holder will not respawn next time, only the lesser bandits. Try this if you can. It's definitely a recreatable issue.

1 + For Lieste

I dont have this problem. I was able to free all prisoners in Velen (Act 1) so far. Please be more specific what do you mean Drachenstern.

I mean the NPC on this Position... http://witcher3map.com/v/#5/25.721/2.175/m=26.430,-11.870

have google for that.. and more found with the same Problem.. No Key for open the Cage.. some write if You make the other Areas with NPCs in Distress.. You can get a Bandit-Key twice.. for open the other Cage..(on the Position above).. i have Bandit Keys in my Inventory.. none Works

The problem exists for all users. The confusion is over the nature and cause of it. If you leave the area without killing all of the bandits and retrieving the key, the key holder will not respawn next time, only the lesser bandits. Try this if you can. It's definitely a recreatable issue.

I see, interesting. I did killed all the bandits and did not leave the area. That is why I was not able to have this problem. Thank you for explaining it to me.

I mean the NPC on this Position... http://witcher3map.com/v/#5/25.721/2.175/m=26.430,-11.870

have google for that.. and more found with the same Problem.. No Key for open the Cage.. some write if You make the other Areas with NPCs in Distress.. You can get a Bandit-Key twice.. for open the other Cage..(on the Position above).. i have Bandit Keys in my Inventory.. none Works

I already post this problem about bandit leader drops quest keys twice long time ago on this thread page 8 or 9.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/44982-Bug-Tracking-Megathread/page8

Right. So the issue is that if you attack and fail to clear the site, then the key isn't present. This is different from everyone has issues with the key.
What are the exact circumstances? If you ride through the camp centre on Roach and engage no-one, can you return and collect the key? (my experience with lvl14 bandits on a through road is yes, this has no impact).
If you engage bandits and kill some of them, can you leave and return to kill the bandit leader and collect the key? (I'm not sure, never had to try this... but I expect that it should work).
If you kill the bandit leader, but flee from the remaining bandits... I'd expect the key and bandit leader to not be present in the camp on a subsequent attempt (especially after exiting and reloading a subsequent save (where loot piles are culled)). Even though logically someone else would take over, and loot the body, eventually.

Blacksmiths, Armorers, Herbalists, and Barbers do not show up on World Map when you exit their visual range. They disappear, making exploration difficult.

Character's voice sound drop or no sound at all during this scene... it was working just fine before patch 1.03 came out I believe.

:-

Please fix to make sure Color blind friendly to stay on when I exit the game and play again later. I kept going back to turn it on. I feel that color blind friendly make objects highlights better, see better and faster then original. Not all objects highlights right away when i'm near and far away.

Somebody already reported this problem. I thank you for that. :) That a only campfire im having problem with.

Please double check all Person in Distress because I got extra key drops from bandit's leader and now im stuck with extra "Cage" key in my Quest items tab (im not sure about Silver Monocle quest item it is suppose to be there for later use or not). Also, when i encounter Person in Distress, Scoia'teal is already out of his cage.
Not sure if someone else told you something about the silver monocle, but it is likely given to Thaler when you find it in the game because when you see him he is missing his monocle, just like you can give the crow's crystal skull back to Yenefer I suppose.

Game version 1.06 (plus all dlc released),this is so..strange..after sex Geralt always live a dard in the air..i know this game have MORE serious bug and glitch (terrible pop-up:huh:)but this is another one..i like so mutch you guys at Cd Project Red...Ahhh,so this is another bug for you dear developer!!
Look the thread.
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...rd-in-the-air-after-sex?p=1829432#post1829432

Im surprised that nobody post that bug in this thread yet. It totally turned me off when i see crossbow's arrow floating in the air while Geralt is having eh em....totally killed the mood.

I've had a few more video crashes over the past week, all seemingly related to moving and/or picking up items with the Witcher Sense button held down. Seems very inconsistent and possibly related to certain places. This is on Win7 SP1 with a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 that seems to be running cool at the time.

The search engine didn't find a thread dedicated to patch 1.06. so posting here:
I was using settings equal to a mix between ultra and high and next to the Hanged Men tree I was getting 45 fps. I updated to 1.06 when it came but noticed at times my fps is lower than expected, went back to the tree and saw that I am getting 4-5 frames less - now the weird part - this happens with shadows gone from High to Medium, going back to High makes me losses 3 more frames.

What happened with patch 1.06?! I am now afraid to update to 1.07... after all that waiting...

I am having bugs with 2 separate issues. One issue occurred regardless of version and it was with the quest Count Reuven's Treasure. I could not locate the cylinder on the sewer floor even though I was looking at the exact location where the cylinder should have been!

Secondly, after I updated the game to 1.06, I couldn't cast alternate versions of signs like Puppet and Active Shield! I could cast Active Shield and Puppet just fine on 1.02!

G'day,
I don't know if this is new but I cant find an occurrence when I search. Basically it has just started that when I kill enemies they drop loot but freeze the last body position they where when I killed them. Here are two screen shots
View attachment 18575
View attachment 18576
I play on PC through steam. My system specs are:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name KEITH-PCREBUILD
System Manufacturer Alienware
System Model Aurora-R4
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3960X CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Alienware A07, 26/10/2012
SMBIOS Version 2.7
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale Australia
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
User Name Keith-PCrebuild\Keith
Time Zone AUS Eastern Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 31.9 GB
Available Physical Memory 26.5 GB
Total Virtual Memory 63.8 GB
Available Virtual Memory 57.7 GB
Page File Space 31.9 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

It has just started but occurs all the time.
Keith

Attachments

• 2015-07-11_00003.jpg
    2015-07-11_00003.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 2015-07-11_00001.jpg
    2015-07-11_00001.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 49

Guest 3841733

Axii abilities [Puppet + Delusion] combined produces strange BUG

This is reproducible.

I am using a Xbox One Controller for the PC.

When the Axii abilities, both Puppet and Delusion are slotted/equipped in the Character section, Puppet does not work in and out of combat according to the following condition:

*Any sword is drawn AND the RT button is _fully_ pressed at normal speed while being held down. (although, the turtorial doesn't say that RT must be held down for the alternate Axii to work)

The bug is not produced when:
*No swords are drawn (most of the time)
*If a sword is drawn, the RT button is only half-way or 3/4 of the way pressed OR slowly pressed in order to trigger the Puppet animation from Geralt.
*If DELUSION is not slotted, the Puppet triggers just fine, with RT (whether half way pressed or fully pressed).

The culprit seems to be the combination of Delusion and Puppet as far as I can tell. This does not seem intentional, and the tutorial does not explain how to trigger the alternate signs like Axii Puppet.

I am assuming that this is always producible with Keyboard and Mouse since keys cannot be pressed _slowly_ or _halfway_.

Hi Guys,

I have read the patch 1.07 change list and this patch does not contain the fix to Nameless quest bug. link
I am really sad now, so please fix this issue. :) When will you fix it?

Thx!
Zorel

Last edited:
After finishing the main quest in the Vegelbuds' estate dead mother still crucified on the bed. In the garden you can greet guests with masquerade. Meanwhile, so much time had passed. It looks weird and illogical.

"Out Of The Frying Pan Into The Fire" - Treasure Hunt quest in Velen- have a rare bug: when I finished this quest it doesn't disappeared from journal.
Gamers already prayed for a special console for restart quests?

• Saving your game while it's raining and reloading causes the rain to stop, even though the weather still displays as raining. Quitting to desktop and reloading the save causes the rain to begin again as expected.

Can anyone with 1.06 confirm this fixes it for them? Because when I restart the game, the clouds are gone..? Is that a problem with my 970M or 8 GB of ram are not enough for some reason now(the disappearing clouds was NOT happening with 1.05 and before)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom