[BUG]Claywich merchant or riot

+
[BUG]Claywich merchant or riot

I have been seeing everybody voicing the exact same opinion as I have and it has been over a month since this issue has been recognized by a member and still not patched, even though other mundane bugs who are not game breaking have been "hotfixed", so repeating what many others have said, Claywich merchant or riot

I have been seeing everybody voicing the exact same opinion as I have and it has been over a month since this issue has been recognized by a member and still not patched, even though other mundane bugs who are not game breaking have been "hotfixed", so repeating what many others have said, Claywich merchant or riot
I double that. Actually I am kind of tired of waiting for the damn fix and I am going to sell the game if the fix don't make the way to 1.07 patch. There are tons of other glitches and bugs in this game and I can go along with most of them, but this one is unbearable because it's needed for quest / trophies.

I can't believe how they keep us in the fog like that, it my first game i bought from them, if they dont resolve this problem soon, i'm never buying another one. If they dont respect my time, they dont deserve my money. There is no way i'm gonna start another playthrough just for a stupid bug like that. This is ridiculous.. i had planned my playthrough so i dont miss any of the missable cards and i get kick in the ass by one of the most annoying bug i ever experienced in a game.

Last edited:
I've even used console command to give myself every single key in the game, still couldn't open the cage, its pretty rad.

Do we know exactly what's the issue?
Is it the key-holder vanishing or the key never existing/loading in the first place?

Actually we have two kind of bugs with this merchant.

1st - The Bandit who have the key never appears (the leader) or they never drops the key.
2nd - The Key appears, your free the merchant, they start goint to Claywitch but the never appear in Claywitch (I'm affected by this).

On two cases bye, bye Gwent cards and the achievement of get all cards.

They need to get rid of this quest entirely.
All they need to is make this an empty camp and drag and drop the effin merchant back in town. Problem solved.
So irritated. Pretty soon other games are going to start coming out and I won't have time to complete this. Meaning I won't purchase another witcher game in the future after learning my lesson with how they treat achievement/trophy hunters.

1.07 should be out within the week, and as they say its larger than 1.05 and will make many players happy about inventory and bug fixes, this better be in there, or really gg for them lol

That would likely be because you don't HAVE 1.07 yet.

You have can look for the patch notes on google.... its posted in full but i can't link it here cause I'm a new user.

Nowhere is it stated that the Claywich merchant bug is fixed.... unless they did it and didn't update on their notes.

Its on multiples sources btw.... and it is really disheartening....

Top Bottom