Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys... been away on vacation and reading the books... won't really state an opinion till I'm done with all the saga since I want to have the whole picture first... (I might not even finish it, some other releases like Prince of Valor and Queen of Fire seek my attention too)

Anyhow, as somebody who dropped the saga once and is now giving them another chance, I highly recommend you do. It is a good read.

However, there was one thing I found at the end of Times of Contempt (book2). An advertisement for Witcher 2. Which reminded me of this, if you want to enjoy this last game more or are curious about the witcher-universe, and W3 was your entry point, don't start with the books, start with the previous GAMES! Read the books too of course, but imo the games had a much better story and make for a better experience.

Ohh and why I post this in the Triss thread? Check the box of the enhanced edition of W2, guess who are the two characters in it? no guess??? well, here's a picture...

Hey guys... been away on vacation and reading the books... won't really state an opinion till I'm done with all the saga since I want to have the whole picture first... (I might not even finish it, some other releases like Prince of Valor and Queen of Fire seek my attention too)

Anyhow, as somebody who dropped the saga once and is now giving them another chance, I highly recommend you do. It is a good read.

However, there was one thing I found at the end of Times of Contempt (book2). An advertisement for Witcher 2. Which reminded me of this, if you want to enjoy this last game more or are curious about the witcher-universe, and W3 was your entry point, don't start with the books, start with the previous GAMES! Read the books too of course, but imo the games had a much better story and make for a better experience.

Ohh and why I post this in the Triss thread? Check the box of the enhanced edition of W2, guess who are the two characters in it? no guess??? well, here's a picture...
There are 3

Oh well, look like it is the time for me to start reading the Last Wish ;)

It's where the get info about Dandelion from spy, if they couldn't get it from Menge.

Sure wish you could get this scene after Triss is tortured. Either way you can't get the information so I don't understand why this mission is closed off. Triss ends up tortured for nothing, at least in the short term.

All right folks, time for me to take a step back. Or better... a step forward to the beach where i'm going now for holidays with my GF:hai:

Some '' Bad '' moments in the recent past of this thread and some friends ''casualities'' made me lose the will to continue the discussion here.
Besides i think i've nothing new to add, since all that matters for me was the DEVs answer to our concerns. All the rest doesn't bother me too much.

That said,i'm glad that you keep up the conversation! I'm looking forward with optimism to what the REDs will do to rebalance and fix Triss romance.

Thanks to all for the contribution to the OP, and please, if there are important news from the Devs send me a PM, ok?

Bye, and Good Summer to all!!! :hatsoff:

Alberto ''abex81''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom