[Quest Bug] Eye for an Eye

+
[Quest Bug] Eye for an Eye

Hey everyone. I come to you a bit confused as I have read frequently and in many places that the bug I'm about to explain to you has already apparently been addressed and fixed. I can't progress with Eye for an Eye as Vernon Roche does not appear beneath Hanged Man's Tree. This was supposedly fixed back in 1.04, but yet the version I'm running, 1.06, he's no-where to be found. Any ideas or suggestions on what I could do about this? Im running the game off GOG, and yes for sure, I am running the game in version 1.06.

Sadly I experience the same bug. I am also running version 1.06; After meeting King Radovid with Vernon Roche in this peasant hut I returned to the Temerian hideout and got the "eye for an eye" quest but didn't follow it by then. Instead I went to manage with whoreson junior and was afterwards directly summoned on Radovid's ship, where I got the Quest for hunting down Phillipa Eilhardt (which I also didn't adress by now). Immedietaly after that I received the "now or never" quest for Triss Merigold and this seemed quite urgent, so I went for this first. After "solving"this quest I did several hours of sidequesting and witcher contracts. I now wanted to go to the Hanging-tree to start with the "eye for an eye" quest, but Vernon Roche is just not there.

Any suggestions? I don't want to replay all this content I did in the meantime.

Top Bottom