Patch 1.07 - Changelog

+
Tuesday or Thursday 1.07 Patch with 14# DLC.
Damn that patch is kind a Witcher 4, and cant wait (pfff cant belive it either).

Last edited:
This is exciting! I only recently picked this game up and can't wait for some of these inventory tweaks. Also interested in the control scheme!

Does this fix that problem with there being no key to open the merchant's cage?

---------- Updated at 03:48 PM ----------

Does this fix that problem with there being no key to open the merchant's cage?

It's insane if this isn't fixed, it is by far the most common bug and it stops you from completing it.

CLAYWICH MERCHANT FIX?!?!

Why is this not on the 1.07 patch? I think it's definitely time someone from CD speaks up on this topic.
As a consumer I feel neglected, and as an achievement hunter I feel slapped in the face. I know i'm not the only one.

This issue has been around for two months. It's been under your noses since then.

Right here:

Vintage Tribe, one of your staff, had this to say on page 1

This thread has approximately 48,000 views, 15 pages, and 140 responses. It's one of your biggest tech support threads, and it's been around for 2 MONTHS. 2. MONTHS.

This is incredibly unusual, and for whatever reason the thread is no longer marked as "red". Is Vintage Tribe even apart of your staff? Where you ACTUALLY working on it since the 22nd of May? You obviously pay attention to people's bugs because some of this fixes are so minor, and honestly don't reallyl deserve any attention.

Everyone please bump and requote this if you see it.

I wouldn't be complaining about a fix if it was just discovered, but when achievement/trophy hunters all over the internet have been anticipating this for approximately 60 days and not continuing to progress through their game, it's time someone from CD steps up and addresses the reasoning behind the negligence towards this fix. it's not like you aren't aware of it.
THIS.
Many times over.
This game is amazing. The DLC for free is amazing. The huge amount of improvements in each patch is amazing. The game is ALMOST perfect.

Which is what makes this glitch seem like such a vital/frustrating thing. All other glitches I know of that prevent story progression or trophy earning have been fixed EXCEPT this one. Ive stopped playing atm because I have otherwise 100% completion. All map locations, all quests, all trophies...except that on a dinky island in the middle of nowhere a sad, grumpy merchant stares sullenly at me out of a cage that wont open and mouths "screw you, I and my trophy will be forever out of reach!"

CDPR, seriously, if this bug is being worked on, would a simple note somewhere saying "working on it" not be nice for everyone waiting to complete the game? Takes 2 seconds to type.

what makes you say that?

This...Last patch also released on 15-06-15 so I thought Now Its 15-07-15 :) ;)

Ohh & btw if your avatar is your real pic then I must say you are very very beautiful :) :heart:

Attachments

• 15July.jpg
    15July.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I hope there is also fix, when multi npcs are in on screen that gives bad performance on consoles. Remember the Percilla inn? Before she start sing? This scene with full npcs gives very framerate drops, also Dijikstra Turkish bath with hot mist scene is same issue. So its not all fog issue, its about also fire and rain effects. I hope CDPR is aware about this too.

Last edited:
Is there truly no mutagen fix for PC? I'm STILL having to swap out my mutagens every time I load in, every time I fast travel.. I mean seriously WTF?! No addons or mods here. Straight up original CD. Love the game. No other bugs for me.. except this insane mutagen bug and it's not in the 1.07 change log!? FOR REAL!?!

Is there truly no mutagen fix for PC? I'm STILL having to swap out my mutagens every time I load in, every time I fast travel.. I mean seriously WTF?! No addons or mods here. Straight up original CD. Love the game. No other bugs for me.. except this insane mutagen bug and it's not in the 1.07 change log!? FOR REAL!?!
Chill out, he said that will be fixed and some more minor bugs ^_^
This will be fixed as well. There are a bunch of smaller changes that weren't explicitly listed in the patch notes - sorry.

Guys please calm down. Let the Patch be released. Apply it. And whether after there is something "buggy" then argue and complain. Until you see the result of the Patch, all written stuff here would be false blames. Patience. Have a nice night.

Top Bottom