New Game+ is coming it seems

+
Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't care whether or not enemies scale to my level in NG+. I just want to be able to re-experience the story without having to re-acquire all of my gear, diagrams, formulae, and skills. If I end up being grossly overpowered for the entirety of NG+ because mobs don't scale, I'll be perfectly happy.

Also, I'm wondering what, if anything, the length of time that it takes to implement a NG+ feature has to do with my post (which you quoted). At what point did I suggest, either explicitly or implicitly, that NG+ could or should be developed in one or two weeks? That seems like a strangely arbitrary figure. In fact, I don't recall having introduced the topic of development time at all.

The first paragraph, exactly this!

Yes ....and the team dev. knows this too and thinks is a good ideea . So all who wants this must make noise now because is the best idea how the concept of xp is now . I played the game 3 times now and I am feeling that ng+ is missing and should be added .Even an arenawilll be good :D

Yes ....and the team dev. knows this too and thinks is a good ideea . So all who wants this must make noise now because is the best idea how the concept of xp is now . I played the game 3 times now and I am feeling that ng+ is missing and should be added .Even an arenawilll be good :D

It would be nice if they did implement ng+ but I dont want to get my hopes up as I've done 6 playthroughs since the release date and I can assure you there is no way in hell im doing a 7th starting from scratch.

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't care whether or not enemies scale to my level in NG+. I just want to be able to re-experience the story without having to re-acquire all of my gear, diagrams, formulae, and skills. If I end up being grossly overpowered for the entirety of NG+ because mobs don't scale, I'll be perfectly happy.

Also, I'm wondering what, if anything, the length of time that it takes to implement a NG+ feature has to do with my post (which you quoted). At what point did I suggest, either explicitly or implicitly, that NG+ could or should be developed in one or two weeks? That seems like a strangely arbitrary figure. In fact, I don't recall having introduced the topic of development time at all.

Exactly how I feel as well.

Would love to see New Game+ I am currently playing The Witcher 3 as a let's play but it would be really nice if I could restart with my swag Mastercrafted Cat Armor and swords <3

Gotta agree with this. It wouldn't really bother me.

That being said, I am fully expecting them to rescale enemy levels for NG+, given the fact that certain in-game items have extremely high level requirements.

Gotta agree with this. It wouldn't really bother me.

That being said, I am fully expecting them to rescale enemy levels for NG+, given the fact that certain in-game items have extremely high level requirements.

I have much faith in CDPR, I'm sure they won't disappoint... there are SOOO MANY people playing this game that do not think to come onto the forums to have a voice... but I can assure you, they want this too.

Guest 3713529

I couldn't care less about NG+, but if CDPR delivers then all the better for those who do.

I do hope when they confirm the NG+ they will also raise the difficulty or perhaps make a DeathMarch version 2 coz the game itself is not very hard when playing on DM. Only the damage and HP of the enemies were increased but same behavior as the easier difficulties :) I am looking forward to seeing enemies do some unusual stuff when playing the hardest difficulty.

Yes, some unsuspected events like ninja UFO attack. And UFO ending and difficulty.
Seriously, while im waiting for NG+ there is something about UFO.

I do hope when they confirm the NG+ they will also raise the difficulty or perhaps make a DeathMarch version 2 coz the game itself is not very hard when playing on DM. Only the damage and HP of the enemies were increased but same behavior as the easier difficulties :) I am looking forward to seeing enemies do some unusual stuff when playing the hardest difficulty.

Early game is kinda rough but later on in the game it's definitely much easier.

This is not funny at all. :(

It isn't meant to be funny. Someone asked me on Twitter about a New Game + feature and I responded as you read. There is no word on a new game + feature. If that were to ever change (if it was added in the Expansion pass or a future DLC or whenever, then we would have word on it and would let people know. I'm not going to make up details on something we have no word on, and I prefer to answer when possible rather than ignoring the question.

Sorry.

Top Bottom