Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys romance Yen in all your playthroughs, because I actually had a lot more fun antagonizing her. She taught my Geralt a lesson at Kaer Moorhen but it was worth it :)

After 8 years of deep love with The Witcher universe the impossible thing in "Wild Hunt" for me - pick Triss. Even in The Witcher II when he recovered Yen in his memory.
Actually if it was an extra achievement like "romance Triss and we'll send you a special ultramegasuperrare edition of our game" - I am not able to do it.

After 8 years of deep love with The Witcher universe the impossible thing in "Wild Hunt" for me - pick Triss. Even in The Witcher II when he recovered Yen in his memory.
Actually if it was an extra achievement like "romance Triss and we'll send you a special ultramegasuperrare edition of our game" - I am not able to do it.

Don't let them hear that ... in case they get inspiration from it ...

Reading the comments under the Wolven Storm videos, which Kallelinski posted - most of them are interesting...

Example:
"Okay I've heard a lot that Geralt's relationship with Yennefer is toxic and I don't know anything about the happenings before the video games and yes Yen has her tempers but the way she looks at Geralt in "last wish" quest after defeating the djinn made me realize that she is the only true love of him. Also can't hate Triss for taking an advantage on Geralt's amnesia and she is insanely sexy but she is not the one. This song is not about her!"

Hell yeah dude! :ok:

Have to resist but it's impossible
Too much summer freetime is "witcherising" me completely ^_^

Think I need to fix my top. The moment before the battle is my 2nd fav.
Maybe the softest Yennefer in the whole game. Even Geralt looks a bit rude compare to her in that scene.

And Yen's gentle "Why not?" after his ironic "the house with the flower beds"...meh. 10/10

Attachments

• Why not.jpg
    Why not.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 209

Yeah I could never romance Triss. In the Witcher 1 I always use a Shani romance gamesave for the Witcher 2, and in the Witcher 2 I don't do any of the romance stuff with her. It just feels wrong.

Yennefer and Geralt are meant for each other.

Yeah I could never romance Triss. In the Witcher 1 I always use a Shani romance gamesave for the Witcher 2, and in the Witcher 2 I don't do any of the romance stuff with her. It just feels wrong.

Yennefer and Geralt are meant for each other.

Well,you can't really not do romance stuff with Triss in TW2,since Geralt wakes up in her bed and they kiss no matter what you chose .

You think so too? :wub: :wub: I couldn't agree more

---------- Updated at 08:54 PM ----------

I know, I know... like our dirty betrayed Iorveth by CDPR devs

I'm going to learn how to mod the Witcher 3 purely so I can replace EVERY SINGLE NPC (except maybe Ciri, Yen and Triss) with a Iorveth model. Even children will become Iorveth. Even Radovid will become Iorveth. No one will be safe.

Enter at your own risk
Did i do that

Fringilla looks like they she wants to talk for hours with Geralt, but CDPR didn't let her, poor Fringilla :(

@Kallelinski Id gladly download a PDF version of your incredible post.

My OrenREdPoint for you.

When i see this,

it feels like this,

So, thanks

NSFW

focus on face ;)
a bit big, but for the love of god, i can't get it smaller in size and i refuse to lower the quality :)

Oh I see - anyway the loud evening...oh well...that was nice part

Oh god, that smooth camera work...I need to fix that, before it haunts me forever.

This forum needs webm support, would be so much better than using gifs.

The quality of webm is almost identical to the original video, yet it has sometimes only 1/10 of the original size.

Anyway, here we go, bigger, brighter, smoother ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom