Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please.. could you tag in spoiler the bigger pics already posted?.... they've taken alot of room and finally it's becoming a little confused for following the reply :p

Thank you! ;)

Last edited:

She leant over him, touched him. He felt her hair, smelling of lilac and gooseberries, brush hisface and he suddenly knew that he would never forget that scent, that soft touch, knew that he would never be able to compare it to any other scent or touch. Yennefer kissed him and he understood that he would never desire any lips other than hers, so soft and moist, sweet with lipstick. He knew that, from that moment, only she would exist, her neck, shoulders and breasts freed from her black dress, her delicate, cool skin, which couldn't be compared to any other he had ever touched. :rofl:

Last edited:
Reply by my friend:

"I really like Triss so much. But I see the only one woman together with Geralt - Yennefer. C'mon, let me play as Eskel or my own witcher, I want to be with Triss, you're cruel, developers. Geralt is cruel too, he needs only his Yennefer and doesn't care about my opinion. Am I in #TrissTeam or #YenTeam?
Feel myself like a total psycho:

*C'mon Geralt, you can tell her that it's gone, everything was a spell, you love another one*
- I love you, Yen
*NOOOOO U STUPID ARSE*

*Geralt, this is your last chance, say you hate that demon and you don't want to be with her*
- With you. Everywhere.
*MOOOOROOOOOOON*

WORST GAME EVA
I love it" ©

JUST :rofl:

Pre established and stronger feelings between Geralt and Yen, and Triss is in a much different position, Yen doesn't live in a city where it's likely she'll be burned at the stake.

All true...

I was referring mainly to the technical side of things:
Yennefer:
1 side quest, she handles the boat and best music ever so we can relax and enjoy the ride :)
binary choice with a really bad aftertaste when you dump her...

Triss:
2 side quests, guy with the specific mask took me forever to find, annoying fistfight in the labyrinth, vampire fight (hard for some, for me it was a few reloads till I could get his skin)
binary choice
another one this time one of of three and the dumping is more bittersweet, leaves you sad but not feeling like an asshole.

@0nakita

Lol I wish Geralt was standing next to her in this scene. If that was the case I would dress him full Nilfgaardian and everything would be perfect in a black and white harmony.

Lmao I'm such a cosplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom