Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely loved her in the help Broche and don't save Triss ending. It's not like I enjoy seeing her beaten up at all...
Well maybe me not seeing her beaten up in Witcher 3 is what makes this Witcher 2 ending more special for me. :)

After going through all of this in TW2
In TW3 we had to see a withered Rose of remembrance in Triss's Apartment.
I was totally sad to see it not bloom again eventhough I chose Triss as the Rose is based on magic :(

I don't recall any statement from CDPR regarding Triss being in Blood and Wine, so I think you should probably wait for @Glossu to give his source before getting too excited. (I also haven't seen any statement saying she won't, of course :) )

Yeah, I was searching around on google for the source and I came across this thread on the first page :D

I don't recall any statement from CDPR regarding Triss being in Blood and Wine, so I think you should probably wait for @Glossu to give his source before getting too excited. (I also haven't seen any statement saying she won't, of course :) )

I don't recall a statement saying anyone would be in Bllood and Wine. To the best of my knowledge no story details have been released as yet, correct?

I don't recall a statement saying anyone would be in Bllood and Wine. To the best of my knowledge no story details have been released as yet, correct?

All they said was "The upcoming expansions will offer gamers new adventures, gear and foes and will feature characters both new and dearly missed" (in regard to characters)

In regard to story details they have said:

"Hearts of Stone will take Geralt on an all-new, 10-hour-plus adventure into the wilds of No Man’s Land and the nooks and alleys of Oxenfurt, where he’ll try to complete a contract from the mysterious Man of Glass. Caught in a thick tangle of deceit, Geralt will need all his cunning and strength to solve the mystery and emerge unscathed.

Blood and Wine, a 20-hour-plus tale that will introduce the all-new in-game region of Toussaint, will take Geralt to a land untainted by war, where an atmosphere of carefree indulgence and knightly ritual masks an ancient, bloody secret."

All they said was "The upcoming expansions will offer gamers new adventures, gear and foes and will feature characters both new and dearly missed"

I only miss Triss, Triss confirmed.

But in all seriousness, this doesn't really mean anything, could be someone from the book, maybe they even revive regis, i don't really know that there are many characters geralt\we would miss tho. They have said saskia and iorveth are alive and well so they are going to show up in one of the two expansions no doubt.

I only miss Triss, Triss confirmed.

But in all seriousness, this doesn't really mean anything, could be someone from the book, maybe they even revive regis, i don't really know that there are many characters geralt\we would miss tho. They have said saksia and iorveth are alive and well so they are going to show up in one of the two expansions no doubt.

Shani didn't die did she? (haven't played TW2 myself)

If not, I think Shani could be in the Oxenfurt DLC.

Last edited:
Shani is here

Damn I have a weakness for red heads :D

---------- Updated at 05:33 PM ----------

Does anyone remember this from TW2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SImZyDpYDRs#t=3m47s

Geralt wasn't the only one who tried/seduced other people following the amnesia he had. Yen's just as bad as he was! Trying to seduced random Witchers tut tut.

Another reason why the Triss and Geralt relationship makes sense in the games.

1. Amnesia.
2. 'Seduce' does not necessarily mean 'sleep with', it usually means to entice someone to do something.

Just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom