Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
One talk with Yen, one talk with Triss and the last is all 3 (at least in the pic your Yen is smiling :innocent:)

‘That ugly scar on your face,’ Sile said indifferently, ‘we will magically remove or disguise.

You will be a beautiful and mysterious woman, and I guarantee that Tancred
Thyssen will go crazy for you.

We will have to invent some personal details. Cirilla is a nice
name and not so rare, so you can keep it.

But you still need a last name. I would not be
against it, if you used mine.’

‘Or mine,’ Lady Owl said covering the smile on the corner of her lips. ‘Cirilla Eilhart also sounds nice.’

‘That name,’ the hall rang with the silvery voice of the elven queen, ‘is pretty in any combination.

And each of us here would love to have a daughter like you, Zireael, Swallow
with the eyes of a hawk.

You are the body and the blood of Lara Dorren. Each of us would
give everything, even this Lodge

and the fate of the kingdoms around the world, to have such
a daughter. However, it is impossible.

We know that it is impossible. So we envy Yennefer.’
‘Thank you, Lady Philippa,’ Ciri said after a few moments,

squeezing the head of the
sphinxes in her hands. ‘I also feel honoured with the proposal to take the surname

de
Tansarville. However, it seems to me that my new last name is the only thing that I can choose for myself,

I thank the two mistresses. But I want to be called Cirilla of Vengerberg,
daughter of Yennefer.’

What's the point of introducing Yennefer and Ciri in the same game and completely ignore their relationship?

'But I want to be called Cirilla of Vengerberg, daughter of Yennefer.’

What's the point of introducing both Yennefer and Ciri in the same game and completely ignore their relationship?

Good question. And yes, I understand Geralt-Ciri relationship is more important in this game because we are Geralt and control him but nothing more. It would have been the same work for them showing a few mother-daugther actions or dialogues. Like the scene we posted above... Yen standing alone and looking at them like a zero on the left.

Yes, my new term to refer Yen in mother-dauther rel content in this game is like a zero on the left

Yes, only one dialogue, only one word. Mother. And with this little addition I would be less disappointed.

[video]https://youtu.be/3k1kKKjzB2I?t=70[/video]

Why in the fucking hell doesn't Ciri call Yen mother? This is the point where the game ended for me tbch.

Last edited:
hmm in Russian translation it's different. She says that she call her duckling because there is a fairy tale about it. Need to see original text to say who is right. But I guess Russian is more closer to original and there is fairy tale about duckling who became pretty swan :)

That's funny, I've checked Russian and Polish versions, and there's nothing about fairy tale in original:

Ciri żachnęła się.
- Dlaczego mnie tak nazywasz?

Yennefer uśmiechnęła się kącikiem ust.
- Przyrzekłam ci szczerość.

Nope. At least 2-3 talks/references/actions showing mother-dauther relationship. For Triss, with one interaction would be fine. Triss is only a "friend" and that fact can't be changed.

References and action are nice but too small. What i am refer to is a full-length talk between 2 or 3 of them. Triss call Ciri "sister" after that i wait for sisterly talk and nothing :(

For now, ingame Ciri, Yen and Triss like to mention each other when Geralt talk with them :facepalm:

Keeping her priorities straight no matter the circumstances. :clap:

That's very true. Polish, Russian and Czech versions have a much deeper sense for detail. :coffee:

Spanish is very, very special and very closer to the original in all senses. And I'm very glad because he Poles themselves have acknowledged his merit.

October 8 2013 - Condecoración the Polish State for Prof. Jose Maria Faraldo

Polish State Award for Prof. Jose Maria Faraldo

Passionate historian and translator of Polish literature A. Sapkowski, awarded by the Ambassador of Poland.
On behalf of the President of Poland, Bronislaw Komorowski, Ambassador Tomasz Arabski has awarded the Knight's Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland to the great friend of our country Prof. Jose Maria Faraldo.

The ceremony, held at the Embassy of Poland on October 8, was a tribute to the long work of researcher Mr. Professor. It was attended by family and friends, officials from the Complutense University of Madrid, representatives of academia, the Polish community in Spain, as well as the diplomatic corps. In his speech the Ambassador stressed that few in Spain as well know Poland and its different faces, and few have done as much as Professor to promote the history and culture of our country. He also spoke of the passions of decorated: the fantasy literature of Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski and Polish cuisine. He stressed his merits for the popularization of knowledge of Spain, and its history in Poland, as well as his extraordinary personal qualities that have led him to be a warm friend to many Poles.

Prof. Faraldo, excited, thanking the award said it was the culmination of his long work of research and interest in Poland. He talked about his first contacts with our country and its different faces that has been known for the past 18 years. It has moved to the Ambassador's gratitude to the President of Poland for the award, which means a lot to him.

Google translation. Sorry :p

ok for better mood to all fans

I actually wait for the artist finish this pic then post , you took my job :popo:

I couldn't wait - I will let you post the finished pic though :p
If You could known how I love to read so positive chating between two teams. I love You all guys!

---------- Updated at 10:55 AM ----------

I really like this one
It's when they talking about that Uma could be Ciri, her face shows all her pain.

Last edited:
Moin moin.
Again many new pages. Diligently Diligently .

Kallelinski is right...I'm starting to feel sorry for scholdarr when he comes back ^^

Edit :
@0nakita
Again thanks to you, for your great work !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom