Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot go on... It seems me to too.... artificial... I'm barely arrived to Skellige Islands and I've already get level 24!... I guess I'm subconsciously delaying the break up with Yen...

I messed up in my first playtrough and went to finish with Uma right after ИECЯOMANCY.
In Vizima Geralt tells Yen something like: "Sorry, I didn't help you with your request".

She was upset too but not so heartbreaking.

He can't and that's the whole point of The Witcher. :)

"Well, never could say no to you" ©

That sounds even worse lol. Even though if I survived TW3 I might as well give it a try.

You know what I'll do instead? Read the whole saga for the 3rd time in last 2 months... Off I go. :coffee:

Oh, you too? As the local library decided I'm not worthy of a discount and I'm not that eager to pay 15€ for the two months until I move out, so I thought I could as well re-read the whole saga (in Polish, of course. I need to keep myself busy during the next weeks). I started yesterday, I'm halfway through The Last Wish by now, and I just realized I will have to pay those 15€ in the end ... Reading too fast.

WTF is with the word TOXIC...I see it every damn time - in every info in the game - they were toxic bla bla - when they were toxic? Like in the Last Wish and The Sword of Destiny...after that? NO!

btw. I don't like Britney Spears....

The word 'toxic' is the favorite word used by yen-haters to describe y&g relationship.Like those people don't even know what that word means, but hey, let's use it - it sounds so cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom