Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Yennefer treats him like a dog'.Keira,darling,I love you,but I'm ready to hate you now for giving the haters ideas.

haha yeah, that's another 'good' one :D

---------- Updated at 04:41 PM ----------

Come on. It's alright that Triss calls it toxic. Easy to understand why.
How many people in the books wished Geralt and Yennefer love and happiness? I don't remember.
True love is always a reason of mass jealous and envy in real life. It even brings me a pleasure to see how people in the games poorly try to point Geralt about it. Did Bookgeralt care about what masses're talking about him, Yen and Ciri? He gave no sh1t. So why then Gamegeralt has to feel a discomfort?
Just remember this one:
"Yes, he said in his thoughts, yes, you are correct. There's only her, her at my side, here

and now, and this is all that matters. Here and now. And where she was before, with whom

she was, doesn't matter in the slightest. Now, she is with me, here, among you. With me and

no one else. That's what I'm thinking about; thinking about her, all the time, feeling the scent

of her perfume and the warmth of her body. And you can choke on the envy." ©

That's my Geralt in the game. Good old Geralt.

I just wish there were more options to tell those people to mind their own f*cking business :D

Luckly, Yen is introduced in a fair way.... if you've read the books, ofc :p I mean, in the prologue Yen seems just another woman close to Geralt... Her character there doesn't spread devoted love nor for her true love or for her daughter (Dammit! the woman in the prologue is supposed to be the girl's mother?)

Last edited:
You know what,guys?Screw the haters!

He felt her hair, smelling of lilac and gooseberries, brush his face and he suddenly knew that he’d never forget that scent, that soft touch, knew that he’d never be able to compare it to any other scent or touch. Yennefer kissed him and he understood that he’d never desire any lips other than hers, so soft and moist, sweet with lipstick. He knew that, from that moment, only she would exist, her neck, shoulders and breasts freed from her black dress, her delicate, cool skin, which couldn’t be compared to any other he had ever touched. :heart:

Apparently I decided to make my way through those 20 pages. You will see a lot of answers to old posts not longer relevant. Deal with it.

Aaaand - here we go.

The way she looks at Geralt :wub:
>kappa
*Stifles laugh because of TV show*

The moment you see that pic and realize Dandelion's looking just like an older version of your sister's bf ...

Actually, it just changed to 571 pages. Just stop posting until I'm done with reading. I understand you're doing that to torture @Scholdarr.452, but other people suffer, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom