Why Eredin is the best waifu (Spoilers).

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and....he missed one more..
Eredin: Ciri, Geralt never told you what happened to your father
Ciri: Ummm...hello, he's the Emperor of Nilfgaard duuuh..
Eredin: <heavy breathing> No..I am your father </heavy breathing>

Ciri: That's not true! That's impossible!

Hey, they can fix both!

Sure, the more added content and service done to characters the better. Because of the scope of the game and vast array of characters, very important at that, not many of thems got the "full treatment". I would argue that even Ciri should have something more added (I think Geralt would be much more interested in what she did all these years) - but honestly it's nothing to complain.

All I'm saying, while Triss had a bit less screentime, than Yen, it's understandable from the story point of view. And she still had much more presence, than many other characters. There are much more severe holes in the character department than her. And these should take priority.

But it's getting off topic :p POST MOAR EREDIN

Looks like he went through Warhammer. Could've taught himself how to be an effective villain while he was there.

Guess he went to the WH40K universe and learnt from Abaddon-No-Hands, the worst teacher in the manners of villainy.

In light of recent events and discussions on the forum, I decided to make a thread explaining why people should just forget about Triss and Yennefer and see the real love of Geralt, Eredin Breac Glass.

He doesn't demand anything of Geralt (except a swordfight here and there) and doesn't even try to communicate with him throughout the game even though he could foil his plans to save his race

Care to explain what you mean by that sentence? You think Eredin was better to go to Geralt and ask him to let him kill Ciri, so he could (probably) save his race from an unborn child, that she is supposed to have, just because Falka told it would happen when they burned her at the stake? You really miss such dialogue between Geralt and Eredin? "Listen Geralt, dont be a prick, and let me kill her, so i can save my race?" lol

If somebody wants to murder your daughter, you DONT DISCUSS HIS INTENTIONS with him... you STOP HIM... and i bet Ciri would not be very happy about finding out Geralt is actually discussing her life like that...that would be a total betrayal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom