Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

MFW I remember how good he ate my pussy last night...

I haven't read the last 20 pages yet, i probably won't before i have finished this here first (just arrived at page 200), but keep posting your opinions, worries and first of all suggestions.

If we really want to change something, we shouldn't cry and demand something like cry babies, fall in self-pity or be satisfied, because we still have the books, but help to change it.

We wouldn't be here, if we weren't caring about the games, about Witcher 3 and CDPR.

We love the games, we love the books, we love Yennefer as a character and we love the family of those three,

but this is the first and last game with her, with the whole family and if we think, if we get the impression that the game didn't do enough justice to that, we should be able to say it.

We shouldn't demand it, we are not that low, CDPR never owed us something.

We also never asked for much, but to see an accurate depiction of her and the whole family, but we should be able to utter our worries and be heard, if we feel let down, and with a bit hope, they will listen to our sorrows and maybe, just maybe, we will be able to change something, together.

:happy2::smiling2::pride2:

There is no smiling Yennefer as emoticon...

Where I have to sign? Just to make us hear,no matter any change in game. Only remind to CDPR that there are several Witcher's lover fans who want some justice for Yen's character and all she represents in Geralt's story and Ciri's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom