Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Someone from Dev said that, they gonna to change low textures and make better optimization so I am not supprised this patch will be weigh some about 7.5GB. Obviously I am glad to hear that, 'cause maybe this game will be like 2 years ago at last.

I'd just like to remind people that platform wars are not welcomed on these boards.

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not pointing fingers, just a friendly reminder. :)

I like my PS4 and XB1 don't get me wrong, but I only play exclusive titles on them. :)

Well consoles has the highest sales so of course they are the top priority for CDPR from now on and in future.

Well there's no sense to lump in both consoles in a single category. Saleswise it (so far) went: PS4 > PC > X1 ...so yeah I would expect PC to at least be on equal priority as the rest of the platforms (which would mean no artificial delays).

• RED Point
Reactions: Fuz
No patch or DLC on GOG but the consoles already have it.....once again CDPR favors console players over PC players., thanks CDPR nice way to show appreciation....

• RED Point
Reactions: Fuz
Yea but arguing about this in this thread has no point.

Let's enjoy our final hours before Witcher consumes our lives (again). Finish your assigned jobs, homework, do the loundry, do the dishes, tidy your room, go take a shower, put some adventurer clothes on that when you sit on your PC you'll have Witcher 3 updated by then. ;)

You're right.

I'm actually at work now so I'm hoping it's out on GOG by the time I get home later. This is by far the best game I've played in a long time.

Goddamnit CDPR

I'm very happy for the update this evening, i will start from the beginning again, i was starting with Ugly Baby at Kaer Morhen, but this update deserve a fresh start, with a better inventory sorting system + lots of improvments and bug fixes.

Thank you.

Last edited:
And there's no EXPLANATION by CDPR why PC version is delayed. The silence.

Because as of 6 hours ago, they were still working on the PC patch. My guess is they are still compiling the patch for PC which takes time and then they have to distribute it through Steam/GOG and that takes time too. GOG will probably get it first and Steam last.

Well consoles has the highest sales so of course they are the top priority for CDPR from now on and in future.
Not really. Please stop coupling xbone and ps4 under a generic "console".
ps4 sold a bit more than PC. xbone sold less.

Top Bottom