Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
I'm fine with that, but i'd like to hear some justification for that.
It's not like PC is harder platform to push a patch on, especially on your own platform.
Yup. We cannot do anything except waiting so that is what we have to do. CDPR must have their reasons why they are releasing PC last and I want to hear them.

We should have had it first honestly, since the console stores don't usually update until the afternoon. The fact that they have it at this moment and we don't pisses me, and quite a few other people, off.

Doesn't really matter what their reasons are. We won't get it any faster by knowing them so might as well just wait and be happy when the patch arrives.

Indeed, we won't get it any faster but this is unacceptable considering the fact that consoles require this certification process whereas it's much easier to release an update on PC.

I consider myself a fan too, but not the extreme version at all. I just don't get how people can be so angry with CDPR for taking the time to polish the patches. No matter how hard they call out the lie, that studio has done a more than decent job with optimization and bug-fixing, considering the scale and amount of content of the game...
Agreed. Played through this twice (second playthrough with more bugs) and love the game. I've played plenty of game that had less content, were less polished, and the studio did less to even fix it. Of course CDPR takes the time. Rather wait for it to be right that broke. I program as an on/off hobby and even adding small features to a small 12,000 lines of code ascii game can be a nightmare and crop up issues that I never thought of; it's like a horrible cascade effect.
The W3 is not without flaws, but I'm more than willing to wait for CDPR to fix it, no matter the time. We all already bought the game, they honestly could start working on Cyberpunk 100% and owe us nothing, I'm glad they have enough love for their own work to continue to improve it. People need to chill out, but their rage does provide me with some amusement.

Indeed, we won't get it any faster but this is unacceptable considering the fact that consoles require this certification process whereas it's much easier to release an update on PC.
You already paid for it. So it's acceptable. Not 100% sure on certification but it's probably a bunch of QA stuff. An update would be much harder on PC, as all console are the same hardware/firmware while PCs are legion in terms of os, graphics card, ram, hard drive, programs installed, anti-virus, drivers, etcetera and etcetera.

Last edited:
Well, forgive me for misunderstanding English, but 'simultaneous' means at the same time.

At CDPR it seems 'simultaneous' means 'consoles first'.

Why exactly isn't this on GoG yet? Considering they are a sister-company to you?

You are also being disingenuous by playing-down the fact that console verification is a very real factor in release dates. These verifications take weeks, no?

Last edited:
No, you didn't stop reading there, you simply didn't read at all. I said that that's what happens when you NEVER complain about anything. It is a slippery slope, do you understand the term do you?

As for the way the studio behaved: BOTH lied. It is not that just because in one case you have a great game and the other you have a trash one that the lying goes away. People like you are similar to drug addicts that care nothing about what happened as long as they get their fix. You got your beautiful game and you care nothing about the rest, but that's, just so you know, the best way to have things go very very wrong as time passes and history is proof of that (in all fields, not only gaming). You begin with a concession, then a concession brings to another then another one and another one and so on and so forth until you have a studio that produced Baldur's Gate II making Dragon Age II.
I never said we should not complain with BAD games (and for me, TW3 is definitely a very good one). I was talking about people almost insulting the devs because the 1.07 patch is not released yet.

FYI, I played 70h of TW3 in a month and a half. How does it make me a "fanboy who needs his fix". I am just disgusted by people who yell at another when there is no real reason to do so. And you say you know more about me, my game interests, experience & knowledge than I do myself. Which annoys me even more.

So I am just done with you. ^_^ Cheers!

Last edited:
Agreed. Played through this twice (second playthrough with more bugs) and love the game. I've played plenty of game that had less content, were less polished, and the studio did less to even fix it. Of course CDPR takes the time. Rather wait for it to be right that broke. I program as an on/off hobby and even adding small features to a small 12,000 lines of code ascii game can be a nightmare and crop up issues that I never thought of; it's like a horrible cascade effect.
The W3 is not without flaws, but I'm more than willing to wait for CDPR to fix it, no matter the time. We all already bought the game, they honestly could start working on Cyberpunk 100% and owe us nothing, I'm glad they have enough love for their own work to continue to improve it. People need to chill out, but their rage does provide me with some amusement.

I really am astounded by this line of reasoning, seriously. Do you understand that you PAID the game, do you? They "owe you nothing"? Of what the hell are you talking about? They owe you everything if the product doesn't work as it should or presents gamebreaking bugs that don't let you finish the game. "I will wait for them to fix it at their leisure". Sure, wait and don't complain. Never complain. Don't worry, all will be fine.

I repeat: and then people wonder why the disaster called Batman Arkahm Knight happened. You have the reason right here and right there. And no, it is NOT a bad analogy as the same happened with Rocksteady where many PC players turned a blind eye to Arkham Origins still having gamebreaking issues that aren't yet fixed after all this time. "Rocksteady is a great company" they said. "Rocksteady will never betray us", they said. Look what happened.

Oh well, you cannot really do nothing about people that think in this way so I guess I'm more an idiot myself for trying than anything else. I'm just sad at seeing the complete lack of awareness some people can possess just because they got something they enjoy. It is like nothing else matters.

It's just like seeing people like Angry Joe screaming at how good the new Mad Max movie is even when it is clear an agenda is written all over the film. Who cares? He got his two hours of enjoyment and the rest doesn't matter. Who cares if artists in the past died for their freedom of expression and some people are shitting all over it? The movie was good, you got entertained, good riddance, until it last.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really am astounded by this line of reasoning, seriously. Do you understand that you PAID the game, do you? They "owe you nothing"? Of what the hell are you talking about? They owe you everything if the product doesn't work as it should or presents gamebreaking bugs that don't let you finish the game. "I will wait for them to fix it at their leisure". Sure, wait and don't complain. Never complain. Don't worry, all will be fine.

I repeat: and then people wonder why the disaster called Batman Arkahm Knight happened. You have the reason right here and right there. And no, it is NOT a bad analogy as the same happened with Rocksteady where many PC players turned a blind eye to Arkham Origins still having gamebreaking issues that aren't yet fixed after all this time. "Rocksteady is a great company" they said. "Rocksteady will never betray us", they said. Look what happened.

Oh well, you cannot really do nothing about people that think in this way so I guess I'm more an idiot myself for trying than anything else. I'm just sad at seeing the complete lack of awareness some people can possess just because they got something they enjoy. It is like nothing else matters.

That's a misconception,you paid for a license hence why technically there is no warranty on software.
I mean there's refunds ( lol steam after 10 years you still think it's a service eh?) but technically
there isn't any,never wondered why some stores have that ridiculous " when broken seal " policy?.
because they can't defend the contents of an EULA.

I don't mind waitng a bit more to get the patch and test if the bugs that doesn't let me play are fixed... if I already waited a long time, why not wait some hours more?

People surely is angry over trivial matters.

Game developers doesnt give a crap about PC anymore. As examples, GTA5 being released a year and a half later than consoles, Pc version of Batman Arkham Knight came out completely fucked up because Rocksteady opted to focus 100% on console versions and let the PC version in charge of a completely obscure studio.

PC Gamers are treated like shit these days, with CDPR it is not different at all.

Enhanced Ursine Gear raised to 25 from 23.Mastercrafted raised to 34.Seems like people don't like the change

Last edited:
downloading the patch now. I'm from Asia and playing on Singapore PSN Account. Sorry I can't post pictures yet as I haven't posted enough.

Attachments

• DSC_0079.jpg
    DSC_0079.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 47
Anyone from the UK getting the patch?

How the hell does this stupid staggered patch rubbish work? Can't they just release at the same time everywhere (within a few minutes).

Who is distributing your patch, as you are apparently so utterly clueless as to any kind of estimates on when it'll be coming out on specific platforms and regions?

Top Bottom