Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
its disgraceful how these young tarts put it all out there, trying to be as sexy as you honey!

All part of the dog n pony show though innit? Cause they dont buy it, but they are happy with it anyway.

"Woman" and "Happy" - the two terms are mutually exclusive - if they are "Happy" watch out.

Word.

and with that, i am done for the night. Been up since yesterday. its been strangely boring and yet fun yakking with you fine people, nobles and blobtits alike.

Imma leave Steam running so hopefully i wake up to a patched game. :D

Nope. But dare I say, I have an interest in going to America, just not Florida. Though I suspect Las Vegas is much, much worse.

Vegas is a fun place. Lots to see and do. If gambling isnt your thing, there is always something going on in one of the major Hotels like the MGM

For a PC user like me, this wait for patch is killing every minute!!!

More desperate after coming to know that patch is released already for consoles!!!

Not sure where & why there is delay for PC users....

Dude im married. you can only look at a hottie in string bikini so long before you get the evil eye from the wife. And then its the 5hours of interrogation about why i was looking at the sexy long legged, tanned blonde in the bikini.

So do the married men I know when there wifes look at gorgeous men for too long at the beach.

How old are you mate, serious question?

If the patch comes out 23 hours later, that's within 24 hours. So what?

I still don't have it on PS4 in the UK, it's not the end of the world eh?

Serious answer. Please mind your own business. Every gamers (customers) have their rights to ask when CDPR mentioned themselves released simultaneously. It's not end of the world and it does not matter you. Right but doesn't mean everyone has to follow what you think no? Now if you have nothing to add other than fuel the fire, please stop.

Christchurch, New Zealand.
Nice.

So basically, if you can't play W3 for some reason, you can just go out to your backyard and walk around and feel like you're in the game (I guess currently it'd be atop a mountain in Skellige).

Me, I get to enjoy the most boring (imo) countryside on the planet... the infertile lowlands of the North American east coast, in sticky, muggy, 90 degree heat. At least I have a pool.

Wanna switch places? :smiling2:

Last edited:
Is there any notable pattern to when it is being released? For instance time, I thought maybe when it hit midday (8 minutes ago in the UK) something might have happened on GOG.

I am really wanting this patch to get downloading, I have a terrible internet connection due to living in the middle of nowhere and 7GB will take quite a while.

This is my final threat. CDPR...release the patch or im sending my bloodhound to your office and he WILL slobber all over your computers thus delaying cyberpunk for 2 yrs while you clean them off

Is there any notable pattern to when it is being released? For instance time, I thought maybe when it hit midday (8 minutes ago in the UK) something might have happened on GOG.

I am really wanting this patch to get downloading, I have a terrible internet connection due to living in the middle of nowhere and 7GB will take quite a while.
Middle of nowhere like in alaska? Dude go in nature and explore. Find bigfoot. Research

This is my final threat. CDPR...release the patch or im sending my bloodhound to your office and he WILL slobber all over your computers thus delaying cyberpunk for 2 yrs while you clean them off

But but... then Cyberpunk will be delayed :sad2:

Top Bottom