Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

+
Also, Steam patch is not live yet. It's not updating for me.

Mine wasn't downloading - but when I checked the downloads queue (Library/Downloads) - I found it under "Update Required (Not Queued)" - with a message saying something like "scheduled for 03:36" (it's currently 02:15 here) - I was able to start it manually - so it's now happily downloading.

Yeah 2GB from gog.com, downloaded pretty quick, the installer is throttling my system though, but it is updating now.

EDIT: Just installed, now for a restart and ON TO WHITE ORCHID.

Can anyone please provide a link to the GoG download place..?

Edit: it's accessible when you go to gog.com and log in and then go to the game.

Last edited:
GoG Galaxy, TW3 update: Installation Failed: Connection Problem.

I just heard that the new update is online and I went to update and It gives me this error when I try to update.

Also it is telling me my game is not linked with gog galaxy yet it has been this whole time.
I

Attachments

• GoG Error.jpg
    GoG Error.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Mine wasn't downloading - but when I checked the downloads queue (Library/Downloads) - I found it under "Update Required (Not Queued)" - with a message saying something like "scheduled for 03:36" (it's currently 02:15 here) - I was able to start it manually - so it's now happily downloading.

I restarted Steam client and now downloading 5.1GB. Those who have finished, does it come with Ciri DLC?

Agree on that - probably Sony indeed - ps4 version here - no patch up here so far in Belgium either so time to head for the pub I guess ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom