"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

+
Same for me on Xbox One. I loaded up my last save from June 9th. The card was under the tree, but no achievement or quest complete. I've been reloading saves and now the card doesn't even appear anymore.

Same issue on PC, I bought my last card from Serenity at Passiflora but the quest didn't complete nor the achievement pop

Same. Except i needed the Dol Blathanna Archer that you could only buy from Madame Serenity. Had a save right next to her, waited for the patch, patch went live, i immediately bought it and... nothing. Checked multiple times to see if i was missing any cards but had to conclude it was bugged. Again. Its my last achievement of the game and its really starting to piss me off.

Same for me, how disappointing. I was looking forward to completing that quest. On top of that, I tried to reload after I looted the card and got no achievement to just before I picked it up so that I could 're-loot' it if there was a fix, and now it's neither in my collection nor under the tree.

So, I surrender. Maybe next time around.

Same problem here. My last two cards were Zoltan Chivay and the Wyvern, so was waiting for 1.07 on the PS4. The Zoltan card was under the tree, and did a random encounter to get the wyvern no problem, but the trophy won't pop for me. I checked my cards against multiple lists online, and I have every single one but the trophy won't register. I have all 196 cards (missing the 3rd Clear Weather, 3rd Torrential Rain and 2nd Ballista mentioned in guides but that you don't really start with and everyone else is also missing), and when I play any random gwent merchant, I just get the coin and no cards because there's no more to win, but I have them all! Please guys, fix this trophy in 1.08.. It sucks that this bug is the only thing holding me back from the platinum on the PS4.

Last edited:
I am having a similar issue. I got the zoltan card early in the game from the scholar and just finished playing merchants for the rest of the cards, but still no trophy/completed quest. I am 100% sure I have all the cards and I actually noticed I have 4 poor fucking infantry cards.. And there is only supposed to be 3. So maybe that is why this trophy is glitching for me and maybe some other. It's a shame a game this great is full of so many huge bugs

Hi,
can I ask you, where exactly under the Hanged Man's Tree, I can find the Zoltan Chivay card?
There's only unfinished book near camp fire and nothing else.
Thanks

Same here, Zoltan was the last card I needed and after looting it at Hanged Man's Tree, no quest complete or achievement. Really disappointing.

Hello all,
same problem here. I missed only 1 last card (Wyvern random win from merchants). I won it right away after intalling patch 1.07, no achievement popped. :-
I double checked all Cards. Its definitely the last card I`m missing.

It is at the Hanged Man's Tree location near the fire pit. If you pick up the unfinished book you get the option to pick up the Zoltan card

It is at the Hanged Man's Tree location near the fire pit. If you pick up the unfinished book you get the option to pick up the Zoltan card
Where, or what option give me unfinished book? When I pick up unfinished book there's nothing happend, there's nothing else to pick up.. BTW I have got another unfinished book in inventory from gameplay before patch 1.07.
Argh, Iam little angry. 14 day waiting with last quest only for last gwent card, because of achievment and still nothing!

I started my save game with directly under the Hanged Man's Tree and i picked up the book and i got the option to pick up Zoltan card. ( Stil no achievement with complete deck )

yesterday I solved this card collector trophy issue for me. I kept the last savegame from patch 1.05 and loaded it into the cloud. after that I went to a friend who also plays witcher but didn't download patch 1.07 yet. so I logged in on his ps4, downloaded my savegame from the cloud and as I gained my last missing gwent card (wyvern) the card collector trophy popped up immediately. this is propably not the best solution but it works, so if one of your friends still didn't download patch 1.07 go for it :)

I was waiting so long for this patch and first of all i wanted to say thank you project Red for listening to us. Sadly we have now the problem, that after we get the last card, the Trophy and the mission dont get done at all. I hope you ll fix it with the next patch because we have been waiting for this so long. I have all cards now and bought the last 3 cards today after i got my Zoltan card finally.

-Patch 1.07

Edit: Playing on PS4

Last edited:
Same problem. I picked up Zoltan card under the Hanged Men's tree. Neither the achievement or quest are not completed.

Edit:
Playing on PC.

Also, could someone confirm that there's 196 total cards? And that there's 3 missing from the game (which would total 199 if they were there) - 1x Clear Weather, 1x Torrential Rain, and 1x Ballista? (Note: I'm using 1.07 on PS4, with 196 and the trophy did NOT register for me.)

Top Bottom