+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to post original pic, but decide to add something :devil:

By Lerimpresa Separate pic and more can find here

Last edited:
Try to post original pic, but decide to add something :devil:

By Lerimpresa Separate pic and more can find here
Thanks. It's like in mine Witcher's world.

---------- Updated at 11:17 AM ----------

You people have all convinced me to go back and play Witcher 2 again ;_;

EDIT: IT BEGINS. Second playthrough of W3 can wait, I gotta go save Trissbae!
Me too, I'm going to play TW2.

What exactly does "generic voluptuous body design" mean? I don't recall encountering any npc in TW3 that is shaped exactly like Triss. She has curves, which is the same way that she was depicted in TW2.

That is correct, there is a difference between her and the other body-types, in breasts, waist and butt. Try to spawn both Yennefer and Keira, strip them all naked and use the Freecam to compare between them, the differences between their models will become very obvious. Keira has the same exact model as Yennefer, they have the same body structure and breast size, Triss's model is different, her breasts are bigger and her body-shape is also slightly different.

As weird as this may sound, I'm taking a few screenshots and I'll post them as soon as I analyze everything. xD

As I see it has, I just need to learn to use it.

You can enable the Free-camera in TW2: Assassin of Kings by using Cheat Engine, the table I have isn't working for me anymore though, I'm guessing it stopped working due to the game-updates, it's outdated (Trying to update it as we speak) I'll post the link if you still want it once I do.

This is where I found about it the first time. http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/2thmc5/is_there_a_witcher_2_camera_mod_that_would_allow/

You can enable the Free-camera in TW2: Assassin of Kings by using Cheat Engine, the table I have isn't working for me anymore though, I'm guessing it stopped working due to the game-updates, it's outdated (Trying to update it as we speak) I'll post the link if you still want it once I do.

This is where I found about it the first time. http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/2thmc5/is_there_a_witcher_2_camera_mod_that_would_allow/
Yes, I have just tried to use it and it's not working for me too.

As weird as this may sound, I'm taking a few screenshots and I'll post them as soon as I analyze everything. xD

Well Well Well

I'm scared of playing TW2 now, my GPU heats to 85C :(
My 770 lock at 80C, usually it stable 75C (if it don't reach 90 i think you are fine :devil:)
Yes, I have just tried to use it and it's not working for me too.
Look like today is no pic day, any chance it relate to the update break console command + free camera mode :evil:

Last edited:
Yeah, the searching around for those two comparative pictures really was a tremendous investment of time and effort. Took me all of 30 seconds I think? At any rate, your post wasn't labeled "Throw Away Comment, Only Reply In One Sentence Or Less." I browse through the forum, pick out the things I want to respond to, and then type. That's how this sort of thing works. You may go back to complaining about TW3.

Fair enough. To clarify, there's only two things in this game I will complain about.

1. Romance.
2. The failure to explain why Ciri going off to fight a snowstorm with a sword.

Both are results of poor writing. Both need to be improved with improved writing. The former with better characterisation and additional content, the latter with a better explanation as to what the White Frost is because up until that point, it was an Ice Age, not an entity to be defeated. That ending came completely out of left field. There are a variety of things I don't agree with but they aren't complaints, they are observations on design choices I would have made differently, such as the body model for Triss. The reason I don't agree with it is because I feel that a character of such importance should have a unique feel about them.

Triss has an identical body type to a variety of other NPCs. Now in my opinion Triss (and this goes for other major NPCs too) were important enough to deserve something to make them more unique rather than a different head. Sorceresses are meant to be some of the most beautiful women in the world and The Witcher 2 did a very good job of portraying that, The Witcher 3 does not because they feel too generic because of their mass produced body models.

Basically the reason I mentioned it is because in my opinion, Triss doesn't feel unique in the way she felt unique in The Witcher 2. She feels too generic. I can't put my finger on it, there's just something about Triss' model in this game that bothers me. It doesn't 'feel' right. Sorry, I can't explain it, but there's just something wrong about Triss in The Witcher 3​ and has done from the first moment I saw her in the game. That's not a complaint, it's just an observation. Now I'm asking you nicely, agree or disagree but please don't descend this thread in to farce because of stupidity. Too much of that has gone on lately and if it happens again, I'll leave you all to it.

Fair enough. To clarify, there's only two things in this game I will complain about.

1. Romance.
2. The failure to explain why Ciri going off to fight a snowstorm with a sword.

Both are results of poor writing. Both need to be improved with improved writing. The former with better characterisation and additional content, the latter with a better explanation as to what the White Frost is because up until that point, it was an Ice Age, not an entity to be defeated. That ending came completely out of left field. There are a variety of things I don't agree with but they aren't complaints, they are observations on design choices I would have made differently, such as the body model for Triss. The reason I don't agree with it is because I feel that a character of such importance should have a unique feel about them.

I hope Triss fix content have both romance/unromance version, i will never see the unromance one, but it nice to have options ;)

For Ciri, i just imagine she lost her power after defeat the White Frost so if she become Empress, it really hard for Ciri to visit Geralt + Triss/Yen. To increase dramatic and try to make some sense to Empress ending ;) (still agree with you, dev need to explain how Ciri defeat the WF)

Whoa really fast, remember last version took 1 or 2 weeks :lol:

Last edited:
Whoa really fast, remember last version took 1 or 2 weeks
Last time modder was on vacation out of internet.

---------- Updated at 02:54 PM ----------

@Balgaire

:smile:

:smiling2:
Something interesting is going on here.:affection:

---------- Updated at 02:56 PM ----------

White Frost is because up until that point, it was an Ice Age,
Yes, it was happening of nature, and as I recall from books it only can be stoped not defeated.

I'm assuming it's more than a few weeks, given we haven't heard even a whiff of a timescale as yet. I'd suggest enjoying the game and hopefully the fixes will be there to enjoy for a re-run.

I just wanna know one thing: When I played Mass Effect 3 the whole thing did leave me extremely unsatisfied. Until the Exteneded Cut and the Citadel DLC came out it really somewhat ruined the story for me. Does it feel the same with the Triss storyline? Because then I won't bother playing and just wait. Or did it still leave you satisfied and just lacked some detail here and there that would be nice but isn't really needed?

I just wanna know one thing: When I played Mass Effect 3 the whole thing did leave me extremely unsatisfied. Until the Exteneded Cut and the Citadel DLC came out it really somewhat ruined the story for me. Does it feel the same with the Triss storyline? Because then I won't bother playing and just wait. Or did it still leave you satisfied and just lacked some detail here and there that would be nice but isn't really needed?

Hmm, you not satisfied with ME 3 ending, then Citadel DLC and Extended cut came out and you feel it ruin some part of the story ??? I thought the Extended and DLC must complete the game's experience for you ...

And to answer your question:
-Act 1 is good
-Act 2 some problem rising
-Act 3 Norvigad really nice, still i think more detail needed
-Act 3 Skellige: ask yourself is Geralt romance Triss for real ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom