It is completely... entirely...

Entirely what?

Nude

NSFW! NSFW! NSFW!

You have been warned :)

Last edited:
Good morning everyone.

---------- Updated at 07:20 AM ----------

Holy crap I just downloaded over 5 gigs of patch. I wonder what's in that regarding Triss?
Only one fix:

• Fixes an issue where in certain situations the player was unable to find Triss during the Final Preparations quest.

---------- Updated at 08:17 AM ----------

Meanwhile in Kovir By Miss-Crane
Wake up Geralt, we need to work
I think she saying: Good morning my love. I need to to work, let's get breakfast together.

He will later go Noonwraith hunting.

One thing i always love in Triss and Geralt happy ending: The two keep working but this time didn't go place to place. Instead Triss and Geralt stay at their house, enjoy the night and morning together, then off to work. I always dislike fully retired, too boring for a life, need to find something to work; just hope Geralt and Triss don't run into something very dangerous and leave one behind with grief :cry:

Speaking of this, hello @Balgaire you used to mention something terrible happen in Kovir, don't think i forget that :devil:

Wonder if king Tankred one day need to hire a witcher and Triss recommend Geralt (Foltest all over again, we just go full circle :lol:)

One thing i always love in Triss and Geralt happy ending: The two keep working but this time didn't go place to place. Instead Triss and Geralt stay at their house, enjoy the night and morning together, then off to work. I always dislike fully retired, too boring for a life, need to find something to work; just hope Geralt and Triss don't run into something very dangerous and leave one behind with grief
Me too I like it too. And they together will manage with all that destiny will bring on them.

---------- Updated at 09:07 AM ----------

Even with some inconsistencies and a somewhat lack of content that we hope it will be addressed and fixed, Triss & Geralt do have some really good romantic scenes and places. I like that, a lot.
Now after I know all scenes with Yen in game if she is romanced I can completely agree, that the most romantic scenes is with Triss.

---------- Updated at 09:09 AM ----------

Now after I know all scenes with Yen in game if she is romanced I can completely agree, that the most romantic scenes is with Triss.

Yeah exactly - so why people complaining so much regarding Triss romance? I get the inconsistencies and dialogs (that's why I voted for the fix) but if someone is saying that Triss has worse romance - I'm like wtf?

Both ladies have nice romantic moments in the game - and it is matter of a choice or who do you like more but saying that Triss romance is really bad in TW3 is really bullshit. She got great scenes!!!!

Me too I like it too. And they together will manage with all that destiny will bring on them..

Fyi, I found your little hidden message in your post... And I agree with it....

Do you usually do that? Now I'm gonna have to check and reply with quote to everything you posted in case there are more :)

Buhh turns out you were just editing your post :geraltaha:

In any case, I was gonna reply to your comment about destiny... It's funny because I'm re-writting my earlier post about them in the old Triss thread, this time trying to make it like as if it were on of Dandelion's ballads... and the WiP title is "Enemies of Fate"...

Last edited:
Fyi, I found your little hidden message in your post... And I agree with it....

Do you usually do that? Now I'm gonna have to check and reply with quote to everything you posted in case there are more :)

In any case, I was gonna reply to your comment about destiny... It's funny because I'm re-writting my earlier post about them in the old Triss thread, this time trying to make it like as if it were on of Dandelion's ballads... and the WiP title is "Enemies of Fate"...

What hidden mess, how are you find it ? Tell me please ^_^
Buhh turns out you were just editing your post
:eredinfacepalm:

Yeah exactly - so why people complaining so much regarding Triss romance? I get the inconsistencies and dialogs (that's why I voted for the fix) but if someone is saying that Triss has worse romance - I'm like wtf?

Both ladies have nice romantic moments in the game - and it is matter of a choice or who do you like more but saying that Triss romance is really bad in TW3 is really bullshit. She got great scenes!!!!

Well they complain because of the inconsistency make Triss's romance look bad

But rarely see one said Triss has worse romance

Last edited:

I agree with that. I like romance scenes with Triss a lot, it's full of romantics. With Yen no need so much for romance, 'cos they were together for a long time, and like Yen said in Kaer Morhen she is not teenager. But with Triss there is new begining and they start it all over, and I love how CDPR done it.
Like russians say: Geralt and Triss on their flower-candy period.
---------- Updated at 09:21 AM ----------

What hidden mess, how are you find it ? Tell me please ^_^

:eredinfacepalm:
Me too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom