Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

+
2 days later

Patch: No
Version: Retail

This is over two days after the patch was originally released. Like seriously why does everyone else get to play with the new features yet those who got it on disc don't. There's been no news from CDPR or Sony on this and its as if they refuse to even acknowledge that its a problem.

Last edited:

I thought they were investigating the psn problem since 18.07....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 46
Little question out of topic. If i uninstall and install the game back again, would I lose all my saved games? and would that improve my game-play, since i read that reinstalling and applying the patch might actually improve gaming experience? Obviously, I need to wait for the patch first lol

Give me a web page and a USB memory stick option for installing it to my PS4, screw PSN.

Totally agree 100% my man! I have been thinking this also because they could do the Q&A then upload it to the PSN site for people to download and leave it for people to get through their PS4 also and that way those who are still waiting like today could have got it via FTP download!

Totally agree 100% my man! I have been thinking this also because they could do the Q&A then upload it to the PSN site for people to download and leave it for people to get through their PS4 also and that way those who are still waiting like today could have got it via FTP download!

I agree. It would save time and whole lot of messing about it this was allowed.

At my job people get fired over shit like this.
(Leaving support cases open for days without resolution for simple things or even communicating what is happening)

At my job people get fired over shit like this.
(Leaving support cases open for days without resolution for simple things or even communicating what is happening)

I used to have a PS3 which was stolen so when i got my PS4 i called PSN to see if i could use my old account but change the password and they were like yeah but you gotta show us proof you own the account, so i did that the exact same day i called them and was told ok we need our supervisor to accept it but it would only take 3 days maximum. After several e-mails and calls over a month and a half i finally got to use PSN+ on my PS4. Lets just say i was really sick of waiting all that time for them to get it done after being told 3 days!

NL
Retail
No patch as of 11:30 this morning.

At this point I'm not even sure if I want it, seeing some of the reactions to it. And having completed it yesterday.

NL
Retail
No patch as of 11:30 this morning.

At this point I'm not even sure if I want it, seeing some of the reactions to it. And having completed it yesterday.

Wish i could say the same but i really need that stash and ingredients to weigh nothing, i simply can not progress without it. The only way to do so would be to drop all the weapons and armour i have found and created for higher level characters and i am not willing to do that.

does anybody know if it might depend on the version rather than your location? i'm from germany and everybody at the german forums seems to be able to download the patch, except for me, who is playing the uk disc version.

As I can see from the replies, it depends on the game's region, not the psn user's region. As I earlier wrote, I know a hungarian psn user, who has a german copy and he got the patch on last friday. So I think maybe the patch "sees" only the product code of the game, or something like this.

does anybody know if it might depend on the version rather than your location? i'm from germany and everybody at the german forums seems to be able to download the patch, except for me, who is playing the uk disc version.

We already have posted that this is not the issue, there are people from different locations who also have the digital version that are still waiting for the patch as well as people who have the disc version that was really the idea of the thread.

Top Bottom