Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the first one, laught until it almost kill me
I'm glad.

---------- Updated at 05:12 PM ----------

I played with russian localization and her voice there - normal.
Yeah, TW1 I played with Russian localization, English VA was horrible, but TW2 and TW3 I played only in English.

She should of stabbed him with a pitchfork.

:scaredpeasant:
:exasperation:
Actually I kind alike that idea... Yen kills Geralt, Ciri avenges her favourite parent and kills Yen, then she kills herself because both her parents are dead. The 2 most annoying characters in the series are killed in one go. Geralt goes down in history as a martyr. Good Ending. Its like a Greek tragedy.

Last edited:
This.

I assume most Triss fans come from TW2, because she was awful on TW1.

Triss changed A LOT since TW1.

Disagree that she was awful in TW1. I'm replaying it again and am very much of the view that she like all else in TW1 is full of promise, and that promise is fulfilled in later installments. That doesn't make her initial appearance awful. It's far from that.

:exasperation:
Actually I kind alike that idea... Yen kills Geralt, Ciri avenges her favourite parent and kills Yen, then she kills herself because both her parents are dead. The 2 most annoying characters in the series are killed in one go. Geralt goes down in history as a martyr. Good Ending. Its like a Greek tragedy.
And Triss will visit Geralt's grave every sunday.

Disagree that she was awful in TW1. I'm replaying it again and am very much of the view that she like all else in TW1 is full of promise, and that promise is fulfilled in later installments. That doesn't make her initial appearance awful. It's far from that.
I played Witcher only one time in 2011, graphic was outdate at this point. Use wiki to made the best choice, then i chose Triss, went to Witcher 2 and realize i had made the right decision ;)

Compared to most women in their 50s she looks pretty good.

Lambert, that is enough :areukiddingme:

Keira, please contain him :annoyed:

We disagree then :)

I couldn't trust Triss and still can't understand why Shani was absent from TW2. After reading the books I was puzzled we had Triss in two games and Yennefer was absent. IMO TW2 should have Triss and Yennefer and TW3 Shani and Yennefer, that would be fair. Two game for each of them.

We disagree then :)

I couldn't trust Triss and still can't understand why Shani was absent from TW2. After reading the books I was puzzled we had Triss in two games and Yennefer was absent. IMO TW2 should have Triss and Yennefer and TW3 Shani and Yennefer, that would be fair. Two game for each of them.

Nope. If you put it like that; Triss, Shani and Yennefer should all be present in TW3, and we gonna have triangle fight. Just imagine Team Triss and Shani make peace and kill #TY in one swept (red-hair united) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom