Where is patch v1.07 on the PS4

+
My patience ran out a while ago, worst patch release in my 20+ years of gaming, absolutely disgusting customer service. Wheres theEvilchris when all this shit is happening, he's quick to point out other things, but his and other devs lack of posts on this forum is telling me they have no fking clue what the problem is.

Other issues include many fans in Europe still waiting to receive the patch, something CD Projekt RED say they are working on.

Community manager, Marcin Momot, shared this update, commenting: "We're investigating all the reports you guys have been sending us.

"We're talking to Sony about the patch availability in Europe too.

"Rest assured, we are hard at work to resolve all reported issues.

"GOG guys are working on resolving their server issues. We are also investigating with Sony why some European countries can't download the update yet."

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/592435/Witcher-3-update-Xbox-One-PS4-Wild-Hunt-issues-Sony

Last edited:
Other issues include many fans in Europe still waiting to receive the patch, something CD Projekt RED say they are working on.

Community manager, Marcin Momot, shared this update, commenting: "We're investigating all the reports you guys have been sending us.

"We're talking to Sony about the patch availability in Europe too.

"Rest assured, we are hard at work to resolve all reported issues.

"GOG guys are working on resolving their server issues. We are also investigating with Sony why some European countries can't download the update yet."

http://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...r-3-update-Xbox-One-PS4-Wild-Hunt-issues-Sony

We are talking to Sony.......

Just solve it !

UK/Nordic Patch delay issue explained by dev

I got some info from a guy I worked with a few years ago.

Apparently it is as stupid as "Responsible guy for PSN server in UK/Nordic is on summer holiday and no one else have the login credentials"
They are trying to get a hold of him...

---------- Updated at 04:01 PM ----------

This will be the official story until we get the official story.

Don't feed the troll. Even if this was remotely true, how would you explain we got the language packs but not the patch? Or how other games get patched but not Witcher 3?

Don't feed the troll. Even if this was remotely true, how would you explain we got the language packs but not the patch? Or how other games get patched but not Witcher 3?

Yeah of course I'm trolling =)
But it really has to be the only explanation. How could it take 4 days otherwise ?

Where is patch v1.07 on the PS4

Whilst I adore witcher 3 on the ps4, as do family & friends around me, I have a couple of concerns, for a start my brother only lives 45 miles from me but bought witcher 3 from psn and had the patch on Sunday, my friends live 5 miles from me and play on xbox one, they got the patch on day of release, where's mine? Also will it address the the fault with the quest "nameless" where although complete won't dissappear from the log.
I have completed everything up to skellige and wonder how much my game will be affected, having read so many bad reviews on the patch.
This wouldn't stop me buying any of the witcher series and all the free dlc's are much appreciated, but boy my frustration is clear.

Yeah of course I'm trolling =)
But it really has to be the only explanation. How could it take 4 days otherwise ?

That's the million dollar question isn't it? As usual though, no one will give a plausible reason to why this kind of thing keep happening with the UK PSN as seen before with the 1 week delays we had regarding the Nilfgaardian/Crossbow sets, Triss alternate look and bugged Ciri alternate look.

I don't think that's true, many European countries got it like Germany and Italy. Few didn't like UK, The Netherlands and Norway.
I don't know why that's happening :S

I am in Germany/Munic and update is not showing - also manual checking shows info that 1.05 is the latest version

Last edited:
If you look in my thread you will see both disc and digital owners from all different countries are still waiting for it, it's a bloody joke that we are getting the generic "we are investigating" message, sorry but they must know the real reason by now for gods sake!!!

If you look in my thread you will see both disc and digital owners from all different countries are still waiting for it, it's a bloody joke that we are getting the generic "we are investigating" message, sorry but they must know the real reason by now for gods sake!!!

One weekend and one full work day of investigations and still no solution, not even a any reasons communicated.
If I behaved like this @ my job we would loose it.

i was saying from saturday that there is no SCEE issue, i've downloaded pCars digital with patches and DLC also i've noticed that today DriveClub was updated without issues

but is not true, not true at all, anyway, i do not trust psn and they customer service at all, i don't give a dimme on what they say but this time was not sony issue

what happen is that nobody from cdpr doesn't have any ideea how things are going on, lack of communication, lack of professionalism, only tweets the same from friday that they investigating.

i was paying for expansion pass from pre-order for one product that is for free, as customer i was in possesion of this product as last one, even on launch day, after few hours before US, free DLC aswell, i am not saying i wanna refund, i just want to play one game for which i've paid like everybody else, and everybody else can play but not me or thousands like me but people who have pc pirated version can play updated and patched game frtom friday ... and after all not even a statment or escuses, only investigations and we'll see, Sony fault, we don't why, is not our bussines

i was saying from saturday that there is no SCEE issue, i've downloaded pCars digital with patches and DLC also i've noticed that today DriveClub was updated without issues

Yeah, I got language packs, Ciri DLC and Driveclub update today.

Top Bottom