Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

+
you're ironic and really i dunno why, maybe is your nature and even you don't realize

I could not stop laughing, too funny, imagine they post that in twitter

"well ahem errrr well we were a bit critical here at SONY looking for the next logical number after 5 and well ooops "

xD

Some poor guy at Sony is desperately looking for 1.06. That's all it is. :p

"well ahem errrr well we were a bit critical here at SONY looking for the next logical number after 5 and well ooops "

xD

now yes, i'm laughing :D even if it is not my laugh ..
i suppose that even on piratebay the patch was released faster than sony+cdpr

lol, I can see Sony's statement already:
"Ladies and gentlemen, we're still looking for patch 1.06 which should be around here somewhere. Until we have found it, we're not going to release patch 1.07. We apologise for the inconvenience."

xD

you must look at threads on main forum of witcher 3
posts like Will CDPR make a Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings?

...but they still investigating

lol, I can see Sony's statement already:
"Ladies and gentlemen, we're still looking for patch 1.06 which should be around here somewhere. Until we have found it, we're not going to release patch 1.07. We apologise for the inconvenience."

What i am amazed at is people asking for 1.08, we don't have the infamous 1.07 let along the 1.06 SONY are looking for xD

---------- Updated at 06:33 PM ----------

you must look at threads on main forum of witcher 3
posts like Will CDPR make a Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings?

...but they still investigating

OMG really? And i was shocked at people asking about 1.08 lol

What i am amazed at is people asking for 1.08, we don't have the infamous 1.07 let along the 1.06 SONY are looking for xD

---------- Updated at 06:33 PM ----------

OMG really? And i was shocked at people asking about 1.08 lol

haha yeah.
And then some guy goes like:
"Hey guys, what about patches 0.01 through 0.99?"

they could make a quest from it "The Hunt for Patch 1.07"....or a game "Patchhunter - The Investigation"

Lets get Tel Tale games to make it or it may never appear for us EU PS4 owners xD

Tel Tales latest game, a point and click adventure. Search the mysterious SONY office as a bewildered employee on the hunt of a non existent patch while thousands of people wait in anticipation while you blunder around the office hopelessly in search of the missing patch.

Click on the blackboard as you try figure out the magic number between 5 & 7 in a logical puzzle set for people of all ages.

SONY THE TEL TALE ADVENTURE Patch 1.07 Available for everyone with a PC and an XBOX Coming soon after investigation!!!

BUY IT , well, buy it after investigation !!!!!

Just like the theory of 'only server guy who knows the password is on vacation', this is really plausible.

I've had to deal with similar situations like this in my job and more often than not it's silly shit like this. Of course you make up some technical sounding bullshit to tell/impress customers, but yeah. And yes, even at big companies like Sony. Especially the big ones, they're the worst.

Lets get Tel Tale games to make it or it may never appear for us EU PS4 owners xD

Tel Tales latest game, a point and click adventure. Search the mysterious SONY office as a bewildered employee on the hunt of a non existent patch while thousands of people wait in anticipation while you blunder around the office hopelessly in search of the missing patch.

Click on the blackboard as you try figure out the magic number between 5 & 7 in a logical puzzle set for people of all ages.

SONY THE TEL TALE ADVENTURE Patch 1.07 Available for everyone with a PC and an XBOX Coming soon after investigation!!!

Yeah, forget Witcher 3 and patch 1.07. I am gonna buy that game :D
:smile:

Just like the theory of 'only server guy who knows the password is on vacation', this is really plausible.

I've had to deal with similar situations like this in my job and more often than not it's silly shit like this. Of course you make up some technical sounding bullshit to tell/impress customers, but yeah. And yes, even at big companies like Sony. Especially the big ones, they're the worst.

Oh God, that would be freaking hilarious.
"Sorry guys! We tried to reach him, but he has turned off his cellphone. Guess we have to wait when he comes back, which is after 3 weeks."

xD

eh, i don't agree with, i'm working in a very big company and mistakes like that are pretty expensives :) and i hardly believe that only guy had the red button for whole Central button and that guy is in vacation ... it is a lame escuse ...somebody have a good sense of humor

Yeah, forget Witcher 3 and patch 1.07. I am gonna buy that game :D
:smile:

You can imagine the guys that do the Honest Trailers doing a video for this, that would be freaking hilarious.

If you have never heard of them here have a laugh!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNxvo8AcpQQ

Top Bottom