Bug: Zoltan Card

+
Bug: Zoltan Card

Hey, apparently the Zoltan Gwent card was supposed to be under Hanged Man's Tree, and when I went there to loot it, all I found was and unfinished book. Anyone else have that issue? I really wish cdpr gave us an in-depth tutorial in the prologue for how to play Gwent. It made me so frustrated in the beginning that I gave up against the man.

Confirmed. Still no card available at the Hanged Man's Tree.

I had previously looted the book and no card available by the camp fire. Checking again after Patch 1.07 and there is still no Zoltan Gwent card available in the area.

Do you need to start a new game for some of these fixes to show up? The reason I ask, is that I got the Zoltan card, but restarted a new game for 1.07.

Do you need to start a new game for some of these fixes to show up? The reason I ask, is that I got the Zoltan card, but restarted a new game for 1.07.
I suspect that it is perhaps because the items were looted already. But for whatever reason, it is still bugged. It doesn;t really matter currently as achievement/s appear not to be working correctly anyhow.

I picked up the book in patch 1.06 and today (1.07), I picked up the Zoltan card under the tree.
It should be there.

On 1.07, tried to find the card under the tree on a save where I hadn't previously looted from under the tree. No Zoltan card; just an unfinished book.

Top Bottom