Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

+
I expected to have this patch by now. Also the lack of communication is rather disappointing.

Someone on the PSN(EU) side of things forgot to press the update button on Friday and now no one wants to admit it. Patch will most likely drop this Friday.

Man i am bored :(

We had a good laugh for a while there but i have been waiting too long now, i need the stash and i just want to play the game. I am the kind of person when if i stop playing a game and move on to another i tend to not go back to some games if i put them on hold for some reason and i really don't want that to happen here!

Someone on the PSN(EU) side of things forgot to press the update button on Friday and now no one wants to admit it. Patch will most likely drop this Friday.

Then I probably shouldn't suggest trying out "Rocket League", which is for free in the PS Store for PS+ members now and totally not addictive....

Then I probably shouldn't suggest trying out "Rocket League", which is for free in the PS Store for PS+ members now... Yes, that'd be totally unwise for you and me both, to mention.

Yeah i have heard a lot of good things about that game. TBH i have kind of wanted to go back and do a NG+ of Bloodborne and that is very rare for me, usually when i finish a game i am done with it and move on to the next but when i bought Witcher 3 i still had cravings to play Bloodborne. That is the 1st game this generation i have felt that way about.

i am amusing myself in main forum of witcher 3 ... and on tweeter, finally i've unblock my account there, i didn't use it for years ... and i must thanks to cdpr for that

i am amusing myself in main forum of witcher 3 ... and on tweeter, finally i've unblock my account there, i didn't use it for years ... and i must thanks to cdpr for that

I jokingly sent a tweet to @Witcher asking for more fan art as it is much more interesting than the patch info. Boom 2 mins later fan art! LMAO

Now only if they would do the same for the patch!

Yeah i have heard a lot of good things about that game. TBH i have kind of wanted to go back and do a NG+ of Bloodborne and that is very rare for me, usually when i finish a game i am done with it and move on to the next but when i bought Witcher 3 i still had cravings to play Bloodborne. That is the 1st game this generation i have felt that way about.
Can't blame you, especially with this frigging hold up -without any updates whatsoever- right now... :sadtriss:

Hey goo idea kudos to u op,
Patch: NO
version: Retail Disk

CDP go screw yourselves u bloody retards!
Been playing on psn since the service launched, never have i had problems like this! the witcher dlc even comes late in uk.
I patched driveclub earliar fine, so WTF? I know, cdp are cowboys too busy spending our hard earned money!
i swear if they were uk based god knows what i would of done.
These idiots are noobs hence why they know jack $h1t!! its laughable how cdp tries to act like they better then other devs and care about fans, GTFO!!

They are just like the rest, once they have our money they dont care.

I doubt we will see it tonight, they probably are all at home by now playing Tel Tale Witcher 1.07

Yeah, they are now on chapter 2, called "Marcin's tweets", where they have to go through every tweet of him to find clues about the missing ps4 patch 1.06. You can get a golden trophy if you retweet all 2.584 tweets of Marcin lol

I hope we get the update by at least Wednesday , i'v only got the time to play it once this week and would love to do it with the update. Though i feel like i'm going to be disappointed and it won't come for us till Friday or something :(

Hey goo idea kudos to u op,
Patch: NO
version: Retail Disk

CDP go screw yourselves u bloody retards!
Been playing on psn since the service launched, never have i had problems like this! the witcher dlc even comes late in uk.
I patched driveclub earliar fine, so WTF? I know, cdp are cowboys too busy spending our hard earned money!
i swear if they were uk based god knows what i would of done.
These idiots are noobs hence why they know jack $h1t!! its laughable how cdp tries to act like they better then other devs and care about fans, GTFO!!

They are just like the rest, once they have our money they dont care.

So you've never had PSN problems? Ever? To be honest I have had problems from I bought my PS3, the fat one. Consistant slow download speeds to mention one which have gotten worse when I changed to PS4. Around a moth ago, the day Arkham Knight was released a lot of PS4 gamers couldn't download their digital versions for days as the network was transferring data in Kbps instead of Mbps, it took Sony a week to get it back to a lacklustre service. I have a 100Mbps connection with Less than half that speed available, on average 30 to 40 Mbps on PSN.

the only criticism I have for Marcin and CDPR is the same repeated cookie cutter response "we are investigating". An explanation, be it a "we screwed the patch launch up, and will rectify it as soon as possible" would be far more helpful and informative.

Top Bottom