Votes: 28 6.9%
  • Ida Emean

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Assire var Anahid

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Fringilla Vigo

Votes: 77 18.9%

• Total voters
Nilfgaard is the better option for magic users compared to a Radovid north. Even the north with the original kings was terrible, at least the south is more stable barring the occasional punitive expedition.

Not that I am pro-Nilfgaard, I slaughtered them with delight at Loc Muinne
pfft North for ever. Queen Meve will rise from the ashes and strike down Emyhr/Rad/Dijkstra and create a glorious Lyrian and Rivian empire.

I know this comment it's ironic but what I gather from the conversation is this:

It's not about making Yennefer look worse by her association with Nifgaard.

It's about making Nifgaard look better because Yennefer, who is shown as having Ciri's best interest in mind through the game, think it's not a bad option.
It wasn`t ironic
I just wanted to use gif i found couple days ago if someone respond with I think we should hate her

Yeah... I get the feeling that they haven't added her to the game because people would complain about the most beautiful woman in the world not being beautiful enough, so I'm more inclined to be forgiving about how she looks, but I mean, that is just awful.

If art designer have be able to draw such a beauty like Pris... they themselves set the bar high, very high...

Ok, time for some book stuff. This time it's Philippa in Oxenfurt in "Blood of Elves."

First some wisdom from Dandelion:

"Dandilion divided women - including magicians - into very likeable, likeable, unlikeable, and very unlikeable. The very likeable reacted to the proposition of being bedded with joyful acquiescence, the likeable with a happy smile. The unlikeable reacted unpredictably. The very unlikeable were counted by the troubadour to be those to whom the very thought of presenting such a proposition made his back go strangely cold and his knees shake. Philippa Eilhart, although very attractive, was decidedly very unlikeable."

Second, Phil playing with her food:

"A big grey owl glided down to the sill without a sound. Shani cried out quietly. Geralt reached for his sword.
'Don't be silly, Philippa,' said Dandilion."

" 'You're studying medicine, are you Shani? What year?'
'Third,' grunted the girl.
'Ah,' Philippa Eilhart was looking not at her but at the witcher, 'seventeen, what a beautiful age. Yennefer would give a lot to be that age again. What do you reckon, Geralt? Because I'll ask her when I get the chance.' "

And last some gentle seduction:

" 'Why waste time and mess about with blood?' A woman't soft alto suddenly resounded from the semi-darkness. 'Why risk him twisting the truth and lying? Allow me to take care of him my way. He'll talk so fast he'll bite his own tongue. Hold him down.'
The charlatan howled and struggled against his fetters but the white-haired man crushed him to the floor with his knee, grabbed him by the hair and twisted his head. Someone knelt down next to them. He smelled perfume and wet bird feathers, felt the touch of fingers on his temple. He wanted to scream but terror choked him - all he managed was a croak.

'You want to scream already?' The soft alto right next to his ear purred like a cat. 'Too soon, Myhrman, too soon. I haven't started yet. But I will in a moment. If evolution has traced any groove at all in your brain then I'm going to plough it somewhat deeper. And then you'll see what a scream can really be.' "
:wub:

Last edited:
Philippa is such a good character, in both books and games. As is Keira. I only wish the others got more screen time, I would like to see more of the obsessiveness of Mararita - obsessing over her position as rectoress at Aretuza.

And above all else, ruthless.

---------- Updated at 08:17 AM ----------

No sorceress can match the brilliance and usefulness of the great Bras of Ban Ard.

The hat alone is a source of wonder.
Indeed, it is only a matter of time before he will form the lodge of sorcerers and strike down those misandrists with his masterful fashion sense.

Yeah,he just needs to find some good candidates.Let's see...Carduin,Istredd,Dethmold,Dorregaray,Stregobor.Who else?
:hmm3:
There aren't that many male mages, now that I think about it... Maybe they can resurrect that guy Letho kills in the WItcher 2 trailer...

Bah! Bras doesn't need allies, he can just make the lodge of sorcerers and defeat the sorceresses on his own.

Top Bottom