Cat or Griffin school for a Hybrid build?

+
Cat or Griffin school for a Hybrid build?

Hi, I'm planning to get a hybrid build on the hardest difficulty, focusing on fast attacks and igni/quen mainly. The question is what armor to get. On paper, it seems to me that light armor is better because it will help me kill things faster, while the medium one seems more cosnistent but slower to kill. Given that I'll be playing a glass cannon build, the cat one seems to be the obvious choice but I was looking for more imput before commiting to it.

Thanks

Hi, I'm planning to get a hybrid build on the hardest difficulty, focusing on fast attacks and igni/quen mainly. The question is what armor to get. On paper, it seems to me that light armor is better because it will help me kill things faster, while the medium one seems more cosnistent but slower to kill. Given that I'll be playing a glass cannon build, the cat one seems to be the obvious choice but I was looking for more imput before commiting to it.

Thanks

I did a build similar to yours, started with Griffin armor and then when i reached the level requirements i switched to Wolf gear. Those are the best for a mixed build paired with the passive Griffin school techinques and Rage Management.

Guest 3713529

I like the combination Wolf armor + Feline swords

Mixing is ok if you don't mind wasting the Cat and Griffin School Technique Skills. Your better off sticking to one type imo and then focus add-ons like Glyphs and Stones on the other. But all of that depends again on what type of Geralt you've built for yourself. IE; This playthrough I'm trying out alot more Green Mutagens etc

I am heavily invested into magic and combat trees and I use Wolf Armor and Griffin swords.

In NG+ i might try to mimic bear school and use bear armor...I.E. mostly combat.

Top Bottom