I can't get into Vegebuld Residence

+
I can't get into Vegebuld Residence

As the title says. I don't know if it's a bug or something normal but in my first playthrough I was able to enter to the residence after finishing the main quest but in my second one it's impossible. The door is locked.

Any solutions?? Thanks!!

go left to the rocks and make sure your walking. keep left and you will find rock steps that lead you to a chest and a climb up into the back garden. If you want to keep going you can enter a cave entrance and go into the sewers

go left to the rocks and make sure your walking. keep left and you will find rock steps that lead you to a chest and a climb up into the back garden. If you want to keep going you can enter a cave entrance and go into the sewers

Are we talking about Vegelbuld Residence? I couldn't find those rocks

Oh you need to follow the Triss (Life and Death) missions and go to meet a guy in a market place with a bunch of keys. He gives you party invites.

ps: wrong residence earlier sorry

Oh you need to follow the Triss (Life and Death) missions and go to meet a guy in a market place with a bunch of keys. He gives you party invites.

ps: wrong residence earlier sorry

Don't worry, I made my own way into the residence by jumping :). The problem is that I lost that key, anyone know how it's called? where I can find it? Apart from that guy you mentioned

? He does not give you a key, he gives you an invite - paper most likely. Why do you even want to go there if not for the party or the horse race with the General? Only other way is hunting the 'serial killer'.

? He does not give you a key, he gives you an invite - paper most likely. Why do you even want to go there if not for the party or the horse race with the General? Only other way is hunting the 'serial killer'.

I have already done all those quest and still I can't get into

Top Bottom