Patch 1.07 Can't talk to Vernon Roche

+
Patch 1.07 Can't talk to Vernon Roche

Somebody said that he got this bug on 1.05 or 1.06 but patch 1.07 fixed it. .
In my case, on 1.06 everything's fine, I can talk to Vernon Roche, play Gwent with him, the cutscene appeared immediately at the moment I walked into the cave.
and now after I installed 1.07 patch I got this bug, prevents me from continue the main quest Get Junior.

Does anyone have the same issus as me ?

I also nave the same problem în xbox one, latest Patch downloaded yesterday.
Roche can't be talked to. I'm at the brother în arms mission.
I tried meditating, reloading a save, quiting the game, doing other missions but I still can't talk to him.(I've done the prerequisite missions to help him în the past).

I arrived at him today (v1.07) - no option to interact. We should keep this bumped as its been going on for months now!

Roche is glitched for me too. He does not leave the cave to meet me on the bridge and there is no dialogue option to make him do so.

after hours of google, I found some guy said thạt the glitch appeared because I set sail to Skellige before starting Get Junior quest (or get to the cave and talk to Vernon Roche part).
Don't know if that's true because on my 1st and 2nd playthrough I did all main quest in Velen and Novigrad before go to Skellige, everything's fine, with patch 1.04 and 1.06. On this playthrough, I went to Skellige before completing a lot of main quest (included Get Junior) , maybe that caused the glitch ?, because I saw many topic where people said that 1.07 fixed the glitch on their game

Hope they will release a hotfix or anything soon

Also just discovered this bug, Have done most of Skellige before coming back to finish off Novigrad. I'm at the "talk to vernon roche in the partisan camp" part of the get Junior Quest.
I can't interact with Vernon Roche at all.
(I'm on 1.07) Haven't run across any other bugs up till now (about 100 hours gametime), thought I was one of the luck ones.

Last edited:
I didn't touch Skellige until afteri encountered the glitch with Roche. I tried it post 1.07 and it didn't work. I'm stuck.

Stuck too... Apparently there is supposed to be a cutscene when you enter the cave where Roche is, but nothing happens.. GAMEBREAKER

I have this same problem, Lame, I'm really disappointed that i can find threads on this since back to May, why haven't the dev's fixed this yet?

I arrived at Vernon Roche for the first time yesterday, after I downloaded the 1.07 patch and I have no option to interact with him.

Same problem here but on PS4 seems to be multi-plaform. Multiple separate saves accessed and several quests done differently, including Reuven's Treasure which leads up to Finding Junior and still no luck

I've just experienced this bug. I'm on 1.07.

I've progressed the questlines to just prior to investigating the blast site in Skellige, and to "Get Junior" in Novigrad. None of the supposed fixes fixed it.

I rolled back through multiple saves. A cutscene with Hortensio at the entrance to the cave triggers ONLY if I have not yet travelled to Skellige. If I take the very first fast-travel marker in Skellige (Kaer Trolde) back to the cave, the cutscene does not play, and Roche's name is highlighted green but cannot be interacted with.

Im stuck on the same mission on x box one .. there is no way to speak to vernon roche. The icon to talk to him doesnt appear..please fix this!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom