Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I hear something slightly connected with university I remember I have to wait until September ... and still know nothing ...
You know nothing John Snow...
Well better than me, where the lectures finished las week and I am already planning the next semester as well as how much stuff I have to do during the "holidays". (2 intensive language courses, 1 project, seminar preparation and homework for in course in advance so I have time for the thesis next semester. :/ And have to find time to study for the current exams as well.) Yeah, students never have anything to do...

@Tjerra, enjoy your free time, while you have any. ^^ (Well partly it is my own fault, but still.)

You know nothing John Snow...
Well better than me, where the lectures finished las week and I am already planning the next semester as well as how much stuff I have to do during the "holidays". (2 intensive language courses, 1 project, seminar preparation and homework for in course in advance so I have time for the thesis next semester. :/ And have to find time to study for the current exams as well.) Yeah, students never have anything to do...

@Tjerra, enjoy your free time, while you have any. ^^ (Well partly it is my own fault, but still.)

Yeah, I guess you're right. But it's hard to wait for something to happen. I mean, I even can't progress in my flat searching plans, because I simply don't know where they will put me -.- It's wearing me down.

How do you mean, you don't know, where they will put you? Are you still waiting for your uni place? But shouldn't Leizig and so on not be that hard to find a place?

Summer on Earth, procreation season on Yautja Prime.

How do you mean, you don't know, where they will put you? Are you still waiting for your uni place? But shouldn't Leizig and so on not be that hard to find a place?

I'm about to study veterinary medicine, and you get your uni place from a central ... (zentrale Vergabestelle, oder auch hochschulstart.de). You can only give some preferences, but in the end, those people in Dortmund decide. It's hard to get to Leipzig for this very studies, so I hope I get a place there. And well, if not, there's always Gießen, but I'd like to know where I'm going before the end of September.

Aah, that's where I find you ;)

No, I won't. I could have, if I wanted to, but when I visited Leipzig I decided I like it there more.

Oh noes! I just realized I left out a tiny, little important word in my previous statement: I did get a lot of POSITIVE comments on my beard - not just comments. :facepalm2: My meaning was that as long as you're not in one of few specific lines of business, you shouldn't have any problem with a beard - and even then it's just antiquated business guidelines, not customers. It's generally accepted, not unsusual at all at the moment and just a matter of personal preference.

Like elsewhere then. Good!

So your avatar IS a portrait of yourself. Have always been wondering. A shame that that epic white beard is gone.... although I do see your point with it making you look older. :huh:

I do like Odin so... But yeah. I had my first white hairs at 15.

How long are you going to stay in Germany? Where? For work or just visiting?

Several years, North West. I'll give you more detail by PM.

Last edited:
Aah, that's where I find you ;)

No, I won't. I could have, if I wanted to, but when I visited Leipzig I decided I like it there more.
Well as you lamented my lack of beard growth, the only reason to find me would be to be mean to me, so I am not so sure, I should help you further with that. :D

Well don't you see my charme and how I court you? :D I am sure I have many more merits, but you have to find them out for yourself. ;)

Well, the last time I went to Munich I spotted the most important works of Stanisław Lem all together in one place, which was a pleasure to look at. However, the rest of the trip wasn't that pleasant for a various bunch of reasons. Alas, we could probably agree on giving your merits a try when I ever decide to go there again. ;)

Forget about that maniac part? I'm here to remind you :hai:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom