Skellige's Most Wanted bug

+
I've hit this bug too. Then reloaded from an older save, ran across a hidden treasure quest, couldn't finish that either.

I created an account just to add that I've hit the issue as well (ps4). First bug I've encountered, and really hope they can fix this quickly.

Same problem here on xbox one after 1.07 patch =(
the werewolf dying animation keeps looping and if i hit him with the aard sign, the animation stops but the sound effect keeps looping. tried 3 times already

Repair for PC users is here, it works great:
//hugefiles.net/6tdnsbexp0i6

Works indeed, thanks! I can also confirm that this hotfix, which I assume is the one from Steam, does indeed work on the GoG-version as well.
Just go to the link above, enter the captcha at the bottom and click on the green download-link (ignore the fake ads-download links at the top) and then on the next site, click on "create download link" (untick the "use download accelerator" box).
Once you got the rar-file, extract it into the DLC folder of your game-installation folder. Simple and working as a charm :).

Yep. Just replace the DLC12 folder. Works for GOG version as you say. (I was curious and compared the two versions : all the files are different, except the speech files)

There is one more question - since we use "some file" that was made probably for steam version and not GOG one, what will happen when official GOG hotfix will apear? Or maybe 1.08 patch?
It might break the game, breake the save games... Seams to risky for me to use it...

There is one more question - since we use "some file" that was made probably for steam version and not GOG one, what will happen when official GOG hotfix will apear? Or maybe 1.08 patch?
It might break the game, breake the save games... Seams to risky for me to use it...

You're replacing the broken DLC12 folder. If you're worried back up your DLC12 folder before using the fix and then swap them out when a patch or hotfix comes around. That being said I doubt it would do any harm anyways as files are just replaced and that's all a patch would likely do for, it wouldn't care what it's replacing it would just replace it.

I can confirm this is a problem. PS4 v1.07. After the battle werewolf walks over to a point near the rocks, and repeatedly howls whilst slowly sinking into the ground.I've tried it twice, and it happens both times.

I'm having the same problem. I am playing on PC (GOG Version) and I get to the Werewolf fight and he's stuck in an animation/"howling sound" loop upon depletion of his health bar. Then, nothing...just have to reload. Please fix soon CDPR this is frustrating!

The files in the download link worked for me.

Same here, thankfully! Worked, too.

One other issue was in the dialogue that was strange was that I'd made a deal with Fugas. Couldn't have as I had to look him up to find out who it was and I have not been to the Isle yet. That said I was uncovering "?" areas in Velen around Bald Mountain so maybe that was the trigger.

Top Bottom