Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not true. Me and many people noticed Yen-Ciri problems from the very first moment. Maybe I started asking for little fixes when I realized devs listen to people here and try to improve our game experience. Nothing more.

That doesn't mean that the issue we've pointed out is less important and I really don't think that it should keep getting judged as such.

And Ciri-Yen relationship is a DARK HOLE that also requires attention.

That can be said without the being constantly repetitive and saying that fixing Triss's romance will anger a lot of other people, because saying that means that for those of us, who were more than 1200 voting for more and doing their best to deliver the whole-image about the inconsistencies meant nothing.

And please, don't start a new war writing this kind of posts... PLEASE.

I don't think that any of what I said was meant to start a war, merely making an observation, because I'm sure that if we start calling out for the developers in the other thread and telling them that our problem should take priority because yours isn't as important, that you would've felt upset too.

There isn't any reall "inconsistencies and plot holes" in Triss romance. All you want is more interaction with Triss. All your fix ideas are around adding more interaction. Not fixing. Because there is nothing to fix. Triss romance is already self-sufficient in the game.
There is, but let's not discuss it in this thread. And, yes, we want more interactions with Triss, but this doesn't mean that CDPR will give it to us. But we can share to everyone in Triss thread with our dreams and ideas, or it is forbidden?

If you decide to not to play in the game it has nothing to do with devs. Otherwise it seems like blackmail to me.

I'm not trying to blackmail anyone, I highly respect the developers and everything they're trying to do, that's why I said that the game stability and fixing the issue with it should come first, I wasn't the one who said that fixing Triss's romance or giving her an update will anger a lot of people.

There isn't any reall "inconsistencies and plot holes" in Triss romance. All you want is more interaction with Triss. All your fix ideas are around adding more interaction. Not fixing. Because there is nothing to fix. Triss romance is already self-sufficient in the game.

That means that you've never tried to romance her. If you do, there is more than 7 things people pointed as inconsistencies on that list that doesn't count anything less than that an "inconsistency".

But, it's not a book. It's a game where the main character meet women who can be his lover. Give me some clue that Yen is still in love with him, I will meet Triss in a few levels and I'm not sure if this angry woman worth the effort to wait 16 levels to discover she loves me...yet.

Looking at this from a gamers view, then it just comes down to your preferences. Some like black, some red, some like spicy personalities, some more relaxed.
Your choice.

There is, but let's not discuss it in this thread. And, yes, we want more interactions with Triss, but this doesn't mean that CDPR will give it to us. But we can share to everyone in Triss thread with our dreams and ideas, or it is forbidden?

We didn't start discussing anything in here, we didn't mention Triss or her inconsistencies nor the problems we have with it. It was brought up by them, in this discussion. People are saying that we're blackmailing CD Projekt RED while they're the ones constantly calling for the developers and expressing how upset they're going to be if they chose to address our issue first.

How is that fair to anyone? We've never tried to say that their issues was less important or tried to undermine the ideas they had about it.

Looking at this from a gamers view, then it just comes down to your preferences. Some like black, some red, some like spicy personalities, some more relaxed.
Your choice.

When? Just after saving Triss (any objection, about thtat, ok? but....) without having a chance of a real interaction quest with Yen? Sure you are free to choice when you haven't both chances at a logical and fair same time?

That means that you've never tried to romance her. If you do, there is more than 7 things people pointed as inconsistencies on that list that doesn't count anything less than that an "inconsistency".
I've romance Triss on my second playthrough :) Well if you think that lack of Triss interaction = inconsistency of her romance option then I have nothing to say. Because all concern in closed Triss topics are about lack of her interactions not her romance inconsistency. I can prove it :)

I've romance Triss on my second playthrough :) Well if you think that lack of Triss interaction = inconsistency of her romance option then I have nothing to say. Because all concern in closed Triss topics are about lack of her interactions not her romance inconsistency. I can prove it :)

If you think that Triss romance has no problems,than create a thread called "Why I think Triss' romance is perfect" or something similar and discuss it there.But not here,please.In this thread we're discussing Yennefer.

Of course i remember and i am glad there are a lot of people who support ways in which they think the game can be improved....and i support and follow this thread and do hope the devs take in the suggestions from this thread :)

Thank you I really hope we can all stay civil and friends - we love the Witcher World characters we care about it - dev replied to both of the cases we can only wait now.

I hate wars and I don't like people attacking other people or other group because of....I don't know.

Let's hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom