Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think that Triss romance has no problems,than create a thread called "Why I think Triss' romance is perfect" or something similar and discuss it there.But not here,please.In this thread we're discussing Yennefer.

How does this count as you guys discussing Yennefer?

What do you think will happen, if you really decide to make a, let's just call it by its name, Triss-Update? Do you really think everyone will be delighted about that, if you consider a romance update really needs to be done, while other things don't have this priority?

Please, explain that much to me. It wasn't posted in Triss's thread after all.

Let's hug.

And kiss :-*

I'm not trying to blackmail anyone, I highly respect the developers and everything they're trying to do, that's why I said that the game stability and fixing the issue with it should come first, I wasn't the one who said that fixing Triss's romance or giving her an update will anger a lot of people.

That means that you've never tried to romance her. If you do, there is more than 7 things people pointed as inconsistencies on that list that doesn't count anything less than that an "inconsistency".

The main inconsistency I can see from her romance is that it's not put on the same level as Yen's and there's little interaction with her after the "I love you" big decision bit. Honestly, I think that's for the most part pretty appropriate. Yennefer and Triss aren't on a level playing field when it comes to this, choosing Triss is choosing the lesser option and that's reflected by the game. I really don't think it should be a case of "Here's two beautiful sorceresses that you can romance, just pick whichever you want, they are both equal." No, the Yennefer romance should be more in depth and have more weight to it, because she is Yennefer. I understand that people grew attached to Triss because of the previous games, and want to have a choice, but they have one. It shouldn't be expected to be just as good.

Am I wrong?

Thank you I really hope we can all stay civil and friends - we love the Witcher World characters we care about it - dev replied to both of the cases we can only wait now.

I hate wars and I don't like people attacking other people or other group because of....I don't know.

Let's hug.

Attachments

• 134482d1345989538-who-needs-virtual-hug-today-come-get-one-tumblr_ldmvzbascg1qbru86o1_400.png
    134482d1345989538-who-needs-virtual-hug-today-come-get-one-tumblr_ldmvzbascg1qbru86o1_400.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 63
This thread users are not the uniques in the Witcher's fan world...

Knight_Specter 28 May @ 9:33pm

I need reasons why Yennefer is better than Triss

I just said goodbye to Triss at the docks and i'm really feeling like garbage. I need to someone to tell me why I made the right choice.

Why I feel so misanderstood in the Official Witcher's forum?

I mean (and repeat) I'm not asking for changing anything about romances, I'm not asking for changing any storylie-plot.

I'm only asking why a gamer cannot chose freely with a fair information before facing the decisive quests. Dammit, even in the political elections you got more info before voting!

I mean (and repeat) I'm not asking for changing anything about romances, I'm not asking for changing any storylie-plot.

I'm only asking why a gamer cannot chose freely with a fair information before facing the decisive quests. Dammit, even in the political elections you got more info before voting!

It does really feel like they are trapping you. The pacing of the decisions and the information about the characters before you have to make them are just way too sparse. Technically it's an open world game and you can choose to go do Yen's questline before even doing Triss's, but the way it's structured it encourages you not to, and even then you only get one side of the story before you have to decide anyways.

That doesn't mean that the issue we've pointed out is less important and I really don't think that it should keep getting judged as such.

There are many little things to fix and everybody has opinions about what is more important to fix. I see it depends on what you focus when you play this game. What I try to say is... what is important is subjective and I think we all deserve at least a little message with "hey guys we are aware of your suggestions and we'll study them, be patient".

That can be said without the being constantly repetitive and saying that fixing Triss's romance will anger a lot of other people, because saying that means that for those of us, who were more than 1200 voting for more and doing their best to deliver the whole-image about the inconsistencies meant nothing.

Do I have to remember you the thread you opened asking for changes on Triss romance? Do I have to remember when many of you sent many PM to the developers disturbing them?

Here we are more pacific and after 2 months making suggestions, it was about time to get some attention. And in IMO, @Kallelinski just wanted to say some people would be upset if only romance is "fixed" and we don't get a single message from the devs considering our suggestions. Anyway, GingerEffect posted about that already and I'm satisfied now with the answer.

I don't think that any of what I said was meant to start a war, merely making an observation.

We have different opinions then. Nothing more to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom