CDPR must hate PS4- dlc missing again

+
As others have noted, Sony are not late with this stuff on any other game, just this one.

This is outright false... if you read the comments for PSN EU store update blog posts, you'll see that something goes wrong almost every week, when it comes to PSN updates. And if any content update has a multi network release and one network fails, it's almost always the EU PSN that did not manage to put the content up in time...
(and they even manage to put content up when they were not supposed to... like the Ciri DLC, when it was still broken)

I also know a few people that almost lost their mind trying to work things out with the Sony support lol

Last edited:
This is outright false... if you read the comments for PSN EU store update blog posts, you'll see that something goes wrong almost every week when it comes to PSN updates. And if any Content Update has a multi network release and one network fails, it's almost always the EU PSN that did not manage to put the content up in time...
(and they even manage to put content up when they were not supposed to... like the Ciri DLC, when it was still broken)

I also now a few people that almost lost their mind trying to work things out with the Sony support lol

Well, I've only read comments on this forum on this issue, where a ratio of about 7:1 suggested that they have only had problems with this game, so you'll have to excuse my ignorance if the PS store blogs say different. Though we'll not argue about Sony's legendary customer service.

Well, as a PS4 player and I have SEA accounts, we get the DLCs a week or two after the release date, it's not like we can do anything about it. A lot may have voiced their complaints on Sony about it, but nothing's changed. So all we have to do is wait. I usually get pissed back then when I waited for updates on other games, but hey, I got used to it...
:unhappy:

This is just a speculation, but as long as partnership in a business goes, I imagine one reason why CDPR is silent about this whole thing is because they are in a very difficult position. If CDPR released a statement like "We already sent the patch to SONY, and now it's all in their hands." and other kind of statements, the result of what people think might just be like :

1. SONY is the bad guys. CDPR is the good guy.
2. SONY don't care about their customers
3. SONY aren't doing their job properly.
4. SONY etc. etc

All in all, SONY's reputation is at stake, and it's going to hurt their partnership. It's going to be better if SONY released the statements themselves which going to make people think just like all the above points, and there's little chance that they are going to do that. Once again this is just a speculation. But that's a general business ethic everywhere, I guess :)

CDPR doesn't need to bash on Sony but Marcin Momot sure could either stay quiet or give a better answer than "it's already out on PC and Xbox. PS should get it soon" when everyone knows that soon won't be before next week and then PS can wait yet again another week to get the last dlc while everyone else got it.
Besides this trend to use twitter to talk about this kind of issues is really lame. It seems now mandatory to have a twitter account in order to get any kind of information about delays on patches/dlcs even though we have a forum that should be used for that purpose.
Warning about the Ciri dlc being broken in twitter and not here was particularly stupid.
Despite CDPR having or not anything to do with the dlc delays their PR skills leave alot to be desired.

In my humble opinion, even the most well polished statement is going to trigger an outrage amongst consumers and could easily hurt either party or even worst, both. It's become unavoidable in this state. Reading recent threads in the last few weeks in this forum already gave me an insight about how people going to react to the statements or any future not-so-good news...

Well, I guess we could leave it like that guys. CDPR has been doing their best, while Sony on the other hand, might be doing the same on some other ends. Remember, Sony is a multi-billion company, they've got a lot of things going too. Let's just patiently wait for the DLC, and yes, I already got my DLC earlier today while playing Xenoverse. Now, I'm gonna do an all-nighter battling drowners and sirens again.

P.S. Marcin don't need to bash anyone, not even Sony. We don't need companies fighting just because of the DLC late releases, it sounds... improper. Let's just call it business.

if everyone knows it gr8 whats the problem

The problem is that everyone but European PS4 he rs has the dlc, and right or wrong we feel like second class citizens. We paid the same, or most likely more, for the game, yet don't have the same access to features. And it seems like CDPR don't much care, as they aren't commenting on it. If this were a one-off I don't think many would mind, but it is now a consistent occurrence. It doesn't bother anyone else, because they can enjoy the extra content while we sit twiddling our thumbs, annoyed that once again we've been forgotten, left behind. It just doesn't seem fair. That's the problem.

One post deleted. Whatever your frustration, do NOT take it out on other forum members.

Can anyone delete posts, or just the original poster? I certainly haven't deleted any posts on this discussion, so if one has been removed it may have been a moderator.

Take it up with Sony, CDPR can only hand them the DLC. It is Sony's job to distribute it on their network. So again take it up with Sony.

Well, suppose we'll get it on Tuesday. Maybe. But won't see this week's effort for a while. Sigh. Not that CDPR have told us anything. Or acknowledged that the dlc is missing. Sigh.

I don't care how long the DLC Takes if it's free. It's not like when Microsoft buys rights to large expansive paid DLC so only PC/XBOX gets them in the first year and we PS3/4 players sit waiting for that time to buy it (*cough*Skyrim *cough*) having people deliberately post spoilers and tell you what you're missing, ruining plots and rubbing it in.

Least we're getting free DLC...More than I've had from many other games, if any.

Top Bottom