Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny thing, while I was making these, Triss actually killed the griffin all by herself :)

That first screen
those flames would look great at night
may be fight with a wraith :)

Last edited:
That first screen
those flames would look great at night
may be fight with a wraith
The griffin fight, at least the mission one, always takes place during the day, it switches automatically. You actually gave me a good idea with this, I'll see what saves I have and try to add Triss fighting alongside Geralt. It can be a little tedious trying to capture it in the right moment while fighting, but I will try anyway.

Even beautiful when sad......CDPR sure do make the player feel like a jerk for rejecting Triss....and Yen....damn it CDPR! you made these facial animations so amazing, that telling Yen it is over was just.....not good to watch.....well i can't say no to Triss ever.....ever.....ever!

Just watched a video of Geralt correcting dijkstra regarding being lovers, that was bad enough for me. Her sadly saying 'you didn't have to disagree so strongly' was heartbreaking.

Just watched a video of Geralt correcting dijkstra regarding being lovers, that was bad enough for me. Her sadly saying 'you didn't have to disagree so strongly' was heartbreaking.

I agree, I liked in that scene how Djikstra was calling them lovers and right away they look at each other, Geralt first then Triss and the obviously for me course of action saying "so you're using us" I'm not gonna deny it at all, but that look they share and it's just that...The look in Triss' eyes...if one was heartbreaking then other was heartmelting.

Last edited:
Whichever choice you pick Triss complains haha, if you say you're not lovers she says "You didn't have to disagree so strongly", if you don't say it then she says "Why didn't you correct him?" :envy:

Maybe there was a third one I didn't see.

So these screens are all made with the console command mod right?

Might have to get it myself, combat with Triss may help alleviate the issue of her not being present for a large portion of the game.

That and I want to make some awesome screenshots like these. :pride:

Geralt swims to Triss, he remembered that he didn't say Good Bye to her before going to Skellige, and forgot to tell that he will help with her problem when returns from Skellige.

That reminded me of a near-death experience I had in the game, I made some new friends and they decided to follow me... for a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom