Romance help?

+
Romance help?

So in my game I've so far had sex with Yen on the unicorn. I haven't progressed past that in skellige. I went to to the triss now or never quest. Is there any way to get her to stay without locking her in as a gf. Like saying let's try again or I love you then giving the insult Option by saying girls are changeable?

I was just curious abd can't find a definite answer. I plan on enhancing Yen on this play. Or have I locked that in already?

There's no way to have sex with Triss unless you lock in her relationship with "I love you.", they fixed it in a previous patch. As it stands, you aren't locked in to anyone yet. :)

So in my game I've so far had sex with Yen on the unicorn. I haven't progressed past that in skellige. I went to to the triss now or never quest. Is there any way to get her to stay without locking her in as a gf. Like saying let's try again or I love you then giving the insult Option by saying girls are changeable?

I was just curious abd can't find a definite answer. I plan on enhancing Yen on this play. Or have I locked that in already?

Saying "I love you" gets you the sex scene and you get locked in with her. Saying "Let's try again" or the 3rd one doesn't lock you in with her and although she will leave for Kovir, she will appears later in the game. Also try using the search option next time. Your question was answered several times in other threads.

Saying "I love you" gets you the sex scene and you get locked in with her. Saying "Let's try again" or the 3rd one doesn't lock you in with her and although she will leave for Kovir, she will appears later in the game. Also try using the search option next time. Your question was answered several times in other threads.

Quick question, can't find answer..

So if you decide to romance Yen, not Triss, Triss can still be in the endgame? I've read a lot of wikis and spoiler threads trying to answer this question and I'm still unclear. I just want to romance Yen, but still have Triss appear with everyone else to help with whatever big "fight" there is at the end at the Kaer. First play through, not there yet..

i did just finish Now Or Never and asked Triss to try again, and she left on the boat without staying.

Last edited:
Quick question, can't find answer..

So if you decide to romance Yen, not Triss, Triss can still be in the endgame? I've read a lot of wikis and spoiler threads trying to answer this question and I'm still unclear. I just want to romance Yen, but still have Triss appear with everyone else to help with whatever big "fight" there is at the end at the Kaer. First play through, not there yet..

i did just finish Now Or Never and asked Triss to try again, and she left on the boat without staying.

Yes, Triss will be in the endgame even if you romance Yen.

Top Bottom