Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not to get into a big debate about it, but wasn't the djinn's spell about fate and not love? aka it was the start of the relationship, not its foundation.
After the Last Wish short story, Sapkowski never mentions the djinn/wish again. I think fanfics including the game make a bigger deal of it than the author did.

Of course it was. The "it's all djinn!!!" thing is an inside joke on this forum ;)

---------- Updated at 09:55 PM ----------

As we see - he didn't

They always understand.

‘Geralt?’
‘I’m listening, Yen.’
‘When we... When we were not together, where you with other women?’
‘No.’
‘Not once?’
‘Not once.’
‘Your voice did not tremble. So I do not know why I don’t believe you.’
‘I am only for you, Yen.’
‘Now I do.’

He grabs her like the fucking piece of meat she is. :D What a beautiful moment, I absolutely love it.

As for the sorceresses... Francesca Findabair all the way baby. Not only incredibly powerful but also the most beautiful.
What makes me believe she had the greatest potential and powers is the small amount of information we get about her.

Very old queen of elfs and a founding member of the Lodge who also makes Yennefer her own little decompressed bitch.
She is this silent and mysterious threat. Really good writing by Sapkowski. Nothing in the games so far, what a shame...
Yeah yeah, she's great.

^^Accurate depiction of what happens to her Kingdom after Ladovid wins the war.

Last edited:
They always understand.

‘Geralt?’
‘I’m listening, Yen.’
‘When we... When we were not together, where you with other women?’
‘No.’
‘Not once?’
‘Not once.’
‘Your voice did not tremble. So I do not know why I don’t believe you.’
‘I am only for you, Yen.’
‘Now I do.’

Geralt?
I'm listening, Yen.
When I... When we weren't together, were you with other women?
No.
Not even once?
Not even once.
Your voice didn't tremble. So I don't even know why I don't believe you.
I always only thought of you, Yen.
Now I believe you.

Last edited:
Geralt?
I'm listening, Yen.
When I... When we weren't together, were you with other women?
No.
Not even once?
Not even once.
Your voice didn't tremble. So I don't even know why I don't believe you.
I always only thought of you, Yen.
Now I believe you.

Yeah..I always thought about you while banging other women - luv me!!
I'm sorry but I'm just exasperated with men and their ridiculous excuses (and I'm a man ffs). Teleport him to the lake Yen. You have my blessing <3

Yeah..I always thought about you while banging another women
I'm sorry but I'm just exasperated with men and their ridiculous excuses (and I'm a man ffs). Teleport him to the lake Yen. You have my blessing <3

Well the point is that the english translation is just terrible and tends to miss most of the crucial parts...

The only important part of that dialogue was "always thought of you" which is missing for some reason.

Literally the translation would be: "I was always thinking only about you, Yen."

Now go make an expansion for it fuck Fringilla.

---------- Updated at 10:11 PM ----------

Well the point is that the english translation is just terrible and misses most of the crucial parts. The only important part of that dialogue was "always thought of you" which is missing.

Literally the translation would be: "I was always thinking only about you, Yen."

Yeah...

Well the point is that the english translation is just terrible and misses most of the crucial parts.

The only important part of that dialogue was "always thought of you" which is missing for some reason.

I know that part. The thing is - he's lying to her again (about not being with other woman) instead of just being honest - I mean , she can read his mind anyway..so what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom