+

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

• I like triss better

Votes: 269 49.5%
  • i like yen better

Votes: 200 36.8%
  • I like tris better, and from a RP point, I would have to go for yen

Votes: 49 9.0%
  • from a RP point, I'd go with triss aswell.

Votes: 25 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in mine Witcher's world definitely - Yes.

]

In my Witcher world, Triss is three from three......Geralt can't resist....she is the one for him.....

Answering here as it seems the correct thread to me.

The action WAS RECKLESS, there is no denying that. And a great disservice to all the the other people who came and risked their life to protect them earlier. I mean, they go and take three ancient witches + the general of the wild hunt, in their home turf, just the two of them alone? I know they are protected by plot armor, but them (the characters) shouldn't be aware of that. Couldn't they have teleported to Yen and Triss' location and get them too.

Personally, I think that particular discussion belongs in the "Bad Hot Mess" thread. The complete lack of an option to ask Yennefer for help -- or at least inform her -- is one of the bits in Act 2 / 3 that just seem like rushed railroading toward the ending to me. I've got time to go see Emhyr, but not go to Novigrad (which is closer) to get Yennefer's help against a badass Wild Hunt boss and three powerful witches? Uhhh...

At least the game gives you the option to say "Yeah, sorry, I'm a moron" to somebody after the fact.

personally think so too...mostly in the books but even in the game:

Example after Imlerith revenge with Ciri:

Triss reaction:

Triss: Have you lost your mind? You went after Imlerith by yourselves? To the sabbath?! How could you put Ciri in danger?!

Geralt: Come on, we came out of it fine. Can't say the same for Imlerith.

Triss: That's the sole comfort I find in this. But it's not justification. You know what might've happened?

Geralt: But it didn't. I was there. Had the situation under control.Mind if we change the subject?

Sorry to respond to this again but over at Team Triss HQ @Brian6666 and @Onakita have informed me there's been a new development.

She is pissed because she was eager to avenge Vesemir herself and help them out on the quest.

Using the special secret techniques they've unlocked the option for her come along and all is well now.

Last edited:
Your Geralt already died on the inside in your Witcher-World when he became a shadow of his former-self and repeated the same mistake again by rejecting Triss. I hope whoever your Geralt is romancing loves zombies (I hope they still have some brains left for him to eat too).

Oh MsTriss you are always so nice in the morning (my time zone) lol thank you :shuriken:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom