Slow game

+
Slow game

I Have just downloaded witcher 2 from gog and ı start playing but game is very very very slow even with minimum graphics...
Heres my Pc System
4GB DDR3 ram
intel İ5-4200U 1,6ghz(2,6 turbo) processor
AMD HD8750M 2GB DDR3 GPU

You can try lower the game resolution (e.g. 1366*768 ) but I'm not sure if it helps since you're saying that the game is very very very slow.
Also I suppose you're playing on notebook so make sure that it's not overheating and the game is using the AMD graphic card, not Intel.

Im Using AMD GPU on performance sttings and ı set resulation 1280-720 ... and ım sure pc is not overheating...

Your pc should handle Witcher 2, do you have any other games with similar or higher hw requirements? If so, are they also unplayable?

I have played Wraframe, Neverwinter, Dragon age origins on high graphics and they are about the 50-60 fps...

I've played Dragon age:Origins with everything maxed out on 30fps and i have the same fps in Witcher 2 with everything on minimum so my guess is that your AMD card is not working properly.
The last thing I can recommend you is update graphic driver (http://support.amd.com/en-us/download).

Top Bottom