Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of agree, they would have to go to great lengths to beat Geralt as a protagonist, he's just too awesome.

This leaves us with Geralt + His love interest for a new Game
and we all know most probably this won't happen in a new Witcher game

That also means no MORE TRISS :(

You've got so mane posts while I was on Dog Show! I returned very happy, my dobermann puppy became Best Puppy of the Dog Show. :wisegirl:

---------- Updated at 06:21 PM ----------

Wow! My jaw is on the floor. It is amazing!

This leaves us with Geralt + His love interest for a new Game
and we all know most probably this won't happen in a new Witcher game

That also means no MORE TRISS :(

You know what they say.

So idk, maybe after the great commercial success that this game was, they might revisit their plans.

Some might accuse them of milking the franchise past its expiration date, but I would definitely not be among their number. If anything I would be grateful.

Or they can always do a W1 redux, using the witcher 3 engine and models, like Metro 2033 did. I bought those game, twice now (because of the redux edition)

After Extended Cut Destroy one is a bit better ;) (don't care about Control or the Dues Ex Machina ending...). And while Ciri have a proper new beginning quest, Geralt have one slide for the end of his journey ....

But this is :eek:fftopic:
You know what they say.

So idk, maybe after the great commercial success that this game was, they might revisit their plans.

Some might accuse them of milking the franchise past its expiration date, but I would definitely not be among their number. If anything I would be grateful.

Or they can always do a W1 redux, using the witcher 3 engine and models, like Metro 2033 did. I bought those game, twice now (because of the redux edition)
For me it best for Geralt's story end here, just need add something here and there and The Witcher 3 is perfect (you guess, Kovir expansion :devil:)

Some thing end
Then
something begin.....

This scene has been seen many times already, but I tried some different shots. Geralt is really looking at Triss with awe in the whole docks and lighthouse scene.

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-07-25 16-57-52-34.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-25 16-57-52-34.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 144
  • witcher3 2015-07-25 17-03-57-09.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-25 17-03-57-09.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 140
  • witcher3 2015-07-25 17-07-59-08.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-25 17-07-59-08.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 179
  • witcher3 2015-07-25 17-15-14-03.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-25 17-15-14-03.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 255
I don't think they will make any more Witcher games. It's just too complicated now, they've already said this is Geralt's last game and even if they change their mind they would have to think of a whole new plot. They have to have a solid reasoning behind for example why Ciri would still be alive or why Geralt is no longer in Kovir or why Geralt is with Triss and not Yennefer. Or they would have to do an incredibly complicated and detailed job with different choices which I think isn't very likely.

while Ciri have a proper new beginning quest, Geralt have one slide for the end of his journey ....

For me it best for Geralt's story end here, just need add something here and there and The Witcher 3 is perfect (you guess, Kovir expansion :devil:)
Some thing end
Then
something begin.....
+1 for Adventures of Ciri
and
+1 for new chapter in Kovir :)

---------- Updated at 03:45 PM ----------

I don't think they will make any more Witcher games. It's just too complicated now, they've already said this is Geralt's last game and even if they change their mind they would have to think of a whole new plot. They have to have a solid reasoning behind for example why Ciri would still be alive or why Geralt is no longer in Kovir or why Geralt is with Triss and not Yennefer. Or they would have to do an incredibly complicated and detailed job with different choices which I think isn't very likely.

True !
So new Witcher characters and story all from doors of CDPR most likely
before all that we need more Triss content!

+1 for Adventures of Ciri

You want another Witcher game with Ciri? Even though Ciri could be dead, empress or a Witcher depending on what you pick? And even though she is massively overpowered since we already saw her destroy like every wild hunt warrior around her?

I don't know, maybe it could work. I just don't see it likely :/

But definitely more Triss content :D

You want another Witcher game with Ciri? Even though Ciri could be dead, empress or a Witcher depending on what you pick? And even though she is massively overpowered since we already saw her destroy like every wild hunt warrior around her?

I don't know, maybe it could work. I just don't see it likely :/

But definitely more Triss content :D

A DLC not a new game
Snow skating with Ciri, hunting down monsters with her and have some really good chat
May be she can take Geralt to some world for fun
Just a few hours more after all the Trouble for saving her

and Triss we all know her address is in Kovir
We just have to patiently wait for transport :)

I did it on purpose, thought it was a nice shot with him, he was supportive in that scene after all :)

I really loved how Triss drove him away after she was back for Geralt
but he was still at the lighthouse after Triss leaves, I broke his second leg on my second playthrough :)

I don't think we will see a new Witcher game anytime soon, but after Cyberpunk 2077, who knows what direction will CDPR take, maybe Cyberpunk sequel, a new IP, maybe even a new Witcher. Personally I would love a new Witcher game with Geralt as a main protagonist, as much as I love Ciri, her being a main character is not something I would want. The Witcher universe is rich and can offer many possibilities for different stories to be told, but Geralt is such an amazing and well developed character that for me The Witcher without him wouldn't be the same. But even if we never get a new game, TW3 still rounds up the trilogy in a nice way and it's an appropriate ending to Geralt's journey.
He would probably be too fat anyway for Witcher 4 with all those cookies Triss is feeding him :sleepy:

A DLC not a new game
Snow skating with Ciri, hunting down monsters with her and have some really good chat
May be she can take Geralt to some world for fun
Just a few hours more after all the Trouble for saving her

and Triss we all know her address is in Kovir
We just have to patiently wait for transport

Oh yeah, sorry I didn't realise you meant DLC - I guess that's actually a good idea, I'd like that DLC.

Though if I had to choose, I'd pick more Triss rather than more Ciri :p

---------- Updated at 05:14 PM ----------

He would probably be too fat anyway for Witcher 4 with all those cookies Triss is feeding him

Witcher 4: The Diet

I think a future witcher game featuring Ciri is possibility alongside Cyperpunk. If it does come to pass i hope that any Geralt Cameo would not canonise a relationship.

I don't think we will see a new Witcher game anytime soon, but after Cyberpunk 2077, who knows what direction will CDPR take, maybe Cyberpunk sequel, a new IP, maybe even a new Witcher. Personally I would love a new Witcher game with Geralt as a main protagonist, as much as I love Ciri, her being a main character is not something I would want. The Witcher universe is rich and can offer many possibilities for different stories to be told, but Geralt is such an amazing and well developed character that for me The Witcher without him wouldn't be the same. But even if we never get a new game, TW3 still rounds up the trilogy in a nice way and it's an appropriate ending to Geralt's journey.
He would probably be too fat anyway for Witcher 4 with all those cookies Triss is feeding him

Witcher 4: Legacy of the Wolf

After defeating the Wild Hunt and saving the Child of Destiny, our hero decided to finally retire from the world and live the rest of his life in peace. Yet upon a visit to the old -and now abandoned- fortress of Kaer Morhen, the witcher came across an old acquaintance. And he soon discovered that while he might have decided to be done with the world, the world was definitely not done with him.

Play as the Legendary monster Slayer-Geralt of Rivia, the Child of Destiy, Ciri and the two sorceresses, Triss Merigold and Yennefer of Vengerberg, as they uncover secrets long forgotten -and face those who would rather let the past stay in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom